Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG WTF???????????? Update....

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 48 Replies

i thought men where men and not little babys.... my husband just showed me otherwise. he got allpissed off bc the girls wont take their nap and he was trying to play his game. So he goes into their room and throws everything i had just cleaned up onto the damn floor... and gets in his truck and leaves with out saying one word to me... WFT

so he comes home with beer and what not, he sits there then looks at me and say I'm sorry. i didnt say anything to him when he said sorry, so he goes do you want me to leave, i said no.. he goes well im sorry. I told him well i dont have anything to say to you even though you said sorry... so now he wont talk to me.....

Wife to: David
Mommy to: Lilly (3) & Marilyn (15 Months)

save the date
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Upinyourface
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM

Well, now you know.

luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM

leave it there and make him clean it up when he comes back..if he wants to act like a child then treat him like one

Brooke501
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Some men are babies!

Just_Bethy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Oh My Gosh...He has major anger issues..Your children are BABIES!  3 and 15months!! I would be very upset if mine were exposed to a full grown man having a tantrum..How frightening for them..and you!!... Love and Light to you...Stay Safe.. :(

happymama0609
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

This. I would be darned if DH expects me to clean up after him after throwing a temper tantrum

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

leave it there and make him clean it up when he comes back..if he wants to act like a child then treat him like one

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I totally agree

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM

wow sounds like my husband can be at times. i have left his messes for him to clean up when he gets back a few times

tx_dutchess
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

umm   I would not be married to a child...  You should not have to put up with bu$$sh$t

Shaynas_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM

I just envisioned a huge 3-year-old man-child throwing a tantrum. I'm sure they were really going to sleep after that crap, too. Why do you put up with that BS?

mnmommy1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Quoting luv_my_xiya:

exactly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)