• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In The Hospital, I miss my little boy

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  • 23 Replies

This friggan sux!!!!! im in the stupid hospital because my pregnancy caused gallstones, which irritated my pancrius. so now im heer till tuesday and i cant see my beautiful 3 month old till then. im dieing inside!!!!!!!!!!!! iv never been away from him for this long. My mom keeps sending me pictures of him and telling me hes ok. hes drinking formula rigt now. and hes getting used to it. i dont want him too. i want to keep breast feeding but he might like the bottle and formula more:/im pumping and sending milk home so hopefully he will still want to bf afer im off my pain meds.> my little boyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just want to see him already:/

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AirForceWife14
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM
He's beautiful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tae07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hes beautiful =) Hope you get to go home to him verry soon!

norahsmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM

go to kellymom.com, they have a list of breastfeeding safe medications.  I would make sure he is drinking the breastmilk, rather than the formula.  Why can't they bring him in a couple times a day so he can nurse?  Sorry you are feeling bad, I hope you get better soon!

bellasmom_01
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM
Aww I'm sorry momma. I hope you get better real soon!! Do you have an idea when you'll be getting out?
Your little man is adorable by the way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raiden311
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:57 PM

thanx guys

raiden311
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM

i dont want to bring him into the hospital. its not safe here and his little amune system wont be able to fight off the potential diseases here

Quoting norahsmommy:

go to kellymom.com, they have a list of breastfeeding safe medications.  I would make sure he is drinking the breastmilk, rather than the formula.  Why can't they bring him in a couple times a day so he can nurse?  Sorry you are feeling bad, I hope you get better soon!

CallieLynsMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM

I'm sorry hun. I'm in the hospital 12 days a month for chemo, so I know how you feel. I hope you can go home soon and see him!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

raiden311
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Ill probably be home Tuesday.

Quoting bellasmom_01:

Aww I'm sorry momma. I hope you get better real soon!! Do you have an idea when you'll be getting out?
Your little man is adorable by the way.

ajzuell
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Aww so sorry to hear that mama.   I too was told when my baby was a few months that i had gallstones.  I end up with pancreatitis and elevated liver function.   I was lucky to be sent home with pain pills but was scheduled to see a doctor to remove my gallbladder.  I chicken out of surgery 3 times and is yet to have it done someday I know i will have to have it .   Are they gonna remove your gallbladder?  Goodluck and get well soon.

raiden311
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:01 PM

oh noooo im sorry. do you get to see your babies?

Quoting CallieLynsMommy:

I'm sorry hun. I'm in the hospital 12 days a month for chemo, so I know how you feel. I hope you can go home soon and see him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)