• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How hard was it going from 2 kids to 3 kids?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

Is it alot harder going from 2 kids to 3 kids then what it was going from 1 kid-2 kids for you?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM

IMO going to 3 kids from 2 was VERY easy. My oldest LOVED to be the helper and bring me things for the baby or entertain his middle brother while I tended the baby. It was wonderful

knejjemckinney
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM
I've heard its hardest going from one to two. But I don't know...yet lol. Ask me in a few weeks and I'll be able to tell you how it was for me =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM

going from 1-2 was a big adjustment, going from 2 to 3 was easy. 

LoveMyBlessings
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM

Going from 2 to 3 was suuuuuper easy for me. Way easier than I though it would be!

Bens_momma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:09 PM

I only have 2 but I'm wondering the same thing.  Going from 1 to 2 was so incredibly hard that I'm scared to have a 3rd.  But I've heard most ppl say that the 2nd one is the hardest adjustment.

KokoJones
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

goin from two to three was very easy for me... then again going from one to two wasn't hard either.... maybe it's cuz i have bigger gaps between my kids? dd1 will be 9 in august, dd2 just turned five this month and ds is three and a half months old

dsebastian23
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I have 3 children and I think its super easy going from 2-3.

My4Marvels
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:15 PM

I thought going from 1 to 2 kids was hard for me. After getting the hang of 2 kids i thought adding a 3rd was easy and i did with a 4th.

Co-Owner of THE FORT SMITH PINK LADIES Come join if you live around this area*

Steviesmom0919
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

To me the hardest was going from none to one lol. With my first child I felt like I had no idea what I was doing and had no help. By the time my second and third came along it was so much easier.

happy

JustCJ
by Charlotte on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I think the better question is 3 to 5 which is what my dumbass did.  LOL it's not that bad, you hardly notice at least I didn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)