• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your backround?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM
  • 64 Replies

i just got my laptop yesterday, my backround is a picture of bradley cooper and since it is centered i made the rest of the screen around it pink. on the home computer its a picture of my son on his new bike. i finally get a laptop all to myself and im super duper excited that i can do whatever i want on it!!!

sexy......even in a dress

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:53 PM

This is mine:

LCWAmommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Mine is Dr House LOL tiled so lots of house Hubby thinks I'm weird cause I have a thing for an old english guy LOL

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I have an Twilight Saga eclipse one...Before that it was a fan artwork i likes from wow

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I get all my backgrounds from this site InterfaceLIFT

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

jillbailey26
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

This is what I have at the moment....

This is the one I changed it from....

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

caitxrawks
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I have a tiled backound as mine, I'm unimaginative LOL. Did you know with Windows 7 Starter Edition, they won't let you change the damn background?!

I had to download a hacking program in order to change it. It's such a pain, so I don't change it often. That's how they trick you into buying a cheaper laptop...they only give you the barebones options.

But I walk on the wild side :)

poshkat

i love flamingos they are my favorite animal

Quoting jillbailey26:

This is what I have at the moment....

This is the one I changed it from....

.MommaFied.

This is mine:

in lovebaby girltoddler girlttc

poshkat
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM

wow did i luck out!!! the guy was going to put windows 7 on my comp and his cd wasnt working so he put XP!!!

Quoting caitxrawks:

I have a tiled backound as mine, I'm unimaginative LOL. Did you know with Windows 7 Starter Edition, they won't let you change the damn background?!

I had to download a hacking program in order to change it. It's such a pain, so I don't change it often. That's how they trick you into buying a cheaper laptop...they only give you the barebones options.

But I walk on the wild side :)

kansasmom1978
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM

A lighthouse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)