Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone help please!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so I know a few people on here have an iPhone.. And I need some help. I just went to answer it and it went black screen with an apple on it. Wouldn't do anything I had to do the hard reset with both buttons and try turning it back on an it went right back to the same screen. Eventally it restarted on it's own. Why does it do that?? It's kinda still acting funny. Ugh if this phone dies I swear I will too lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
joledalynn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:46 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syida
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:55 PM
My husband said that while your phone is on, take the back off and pull the battery out...count to about 20 and then stick it back in. he said that should reset it. If not my son said that on craigs list they had phone on there that talked about the screen doing that. You may have to take it in to get that fixed..but look on craigs list and see if you can find what he is talking about...hope this helps.
peytonsmommy44
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:57 PM

There isn't a removable battery on the iPhone.

That could just be an OS glitch. Try setting it back to factory. If it continues to do that it will probably need worked on. How long have you had your phone and where did you get it?

Quoting syida:

My husband said that while your phone is on, take the back off and pull the battery out...count to about 20 and then stick it back in. he said that should reset it. If not my son said that on craigs list they had phone on there that talked about the screen doing that. You may have to take it in to get that fixed..but look on craigs list and see if you can find what he is talking about...hope this helps.

katiegirl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Sounds like it's having some personal issues lol. You may need to take it in to an Apple store to have it looked at. I would give it time and see if it goes back to normal. Every now and then mine would go black and have the apple logo come on and turn back on. But then is fine. Good luck.

im23vaughn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I agree take it to the Apple store. I have never had this issue so I am not sure. Have you tried calling from another phone and dialing 611 for technical support?

joledalynn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:19 PM

No I havent taken it to get looked at anywhere.  It seems to be working fine now.  Sure scared me to death though.  I am afraid to hook it up to the pc to update bc I dont want to lose anything off my phone.  Anyone have experience with that? Thanks for all your help btw.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)