Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrible Two's I may not come out alive. @_@

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM
  • 31 Replies

She doesn't want to play with me but anytime I go do something else she gets into something she is not allowed to and then throws a huge huge huge tantrum about it..omg.... I am losing my F-in mind.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM

It's just the beginning!
She is only 1 year, 8 months according to your siggy. I thought at a year and a half DD was in terrible 2's! I hate to tell you, you haven't seen the beginning even! Lol!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

crazymama1008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:53 PM

NOOO R U serious? it can't possible get worse so far today she has bit me twice thrown like 20 tantrums, pulled may hair and grabbed everything withing arms reach that she isn't allowed to.. aaaahhhhh..... I don't have time for this.. I am in school full time and do everything around the house... I love her but I want to sell her for a few years.lol. Give her to me when she is being cute.lol.

Quoting isra1986:

It's just the beginning!
She is only 1 year, 8 months according to your siggy. I thought at a year and a half DD was in terrible 2's! I hate to tell you, you haven't seen the beginning even! Lol!

CafeMom Tickers

AdensMommy1107
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:54 PM
Ugh I know what you mean. DS is 19 months and just started. I want to pull my hair out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymama1008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:55 PM

I dont need to pull my hair out she tries for me... we can all cry together... She had a meltdown in the drs office on thurs too. a screaming fit under the chair..yep.

Quoting AdensMommy1107:

Ugh I know what you mean. DS is 19 months and just started. I want to pull my hair out.

CafeMom Tickers

bluebunbun
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:56 PM

lol sorry dd started she is at 19 months as well once she starts acting like this after the fit is over and she says sorry i make sure to play with her even if she isn't interested in my before i go do any house work it seems to help A LOT

AirForceWife412
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM
My son turned 2 in april! His fits are starting to horrible! Between him and a teething 4 month old! Ahhh! The 4 month old has cried for a week straight!my 2 year old lays on the floor screaming when he's told no!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Hmmm has she started the ultra high pitched screaming yet?

I HATE the screaming!

isra1986
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:59 PM

When they get older, their vocabulary grows and so does the attitude! Lol!
I have learned that giving options helps, letting her feel "grown" by helping me out with things helps. Make it a huge deal that you can't live without her help folding laundry or wiping the table!
I TOTALLY understand wanting to just rent them out for the terrible 2's/power struggles years! Lol!

Quoting crazymama1008:

NOOO R U serious? it can't possible get worse so far today she has bit me twice thrown like 20 tantrums, pulled may hair and grabbed everything withing arms reach that she isn't allowed to.. aaaahhhhh..... I don't have time for this.. I am in school full time and do everything around the house... I love her but I want to sell her for a few years.lol. Give her to me when she is being cute.lol.

Quoting isra1986:

It's just the beginning!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

elly25

My daughter started her terrible two's stage at one. She's two in a half now.

Let me tell you that is nothing compared to age three. Then they mellow out a little for a year or so. Then the opinions start to come. With that comes an attitude that makes you with that she was two again. lol!

I always say that I'd take a melt down from my son. Who has mild autism I might add. Over a temper tantrum from my daughter any day.

awooding

My daughter's been that way since BIRTH. I kid you not. Whiniest little kid ever...but I still love her to death.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)