• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do u have any wierd fears?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM
  • 76 Replies

not the usual ones alot of people have like fear of death, or bugs. or whatnot but something alot of people arent afraid of?

i have consistent fears of getting hit by a car because i almost did when i was 8 months pregnant, i also hate clowns, chicken or watching people eat chicken

Life ain't easy when your cheesy

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isra1986
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I am scared of falling out of or being pushed out of a window! It's odd, no clue why, but I never turn my back on a window!

I am not Palestinian (although I married into the culture). I am human. I
believe in human rights for everyone. Some people may think that this
is not "our" fight, but it is to me, because no matter their religion or cultural background, they are our brothers and sisters in humanity.  I will protest right along side everyone in Palestine. I may not be able to change the world, but I can
die trying.

lostandfound34
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:11 PM

yea worms and fish

brandiaubrey
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I am scared to death of hair....I will not touch it if it is not on my head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bam_Bam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I'm scared of getting in a car accident which is why I'm afraid to drive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awooding
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I'm afraid my daughter will be kidnapped from her room, so she sleeps in our room. Her mattress is in there.

Amber211
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Knives! Even if someone I love and know would never ever hurt me is holding a large sharp knife, I get terrible anxiety! I won't be around them! My husband takes it personally, because he thinks I think he will hurt me.

mrs.phillips123
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Yep, prob the weirdest one is if someone has a toothpick in their mouth while driving/riding in cars. I dont know what it is but i cant handle it... random i know lol

I also have an irrational fear of my husband dying.... its getting better but every day when he leaves i tear up thinking it could be the last time i see him. he has no idea of this btw lol hed think i was nuts

Wife to Matt and Momma 2 yr old Latham James and another little boy on the way, Lane Jason due in July! 

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM

yeah- I am scared of butterflies, Seriously.

BlessedToBMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM

I cant leep with a mirror, or dolls in the room. I cant go into a bathroom with te light off, cant sleep or be in a room whe its dark out and there isnt a curtain completely covering the window, cant do spiders, oh and my son has to open the biscuts or crecents the pop scares me every time!! lol

Septpreggo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM

oh i have that one too, im afraid of getting accidently stabbed if the person holding the knife gets too close 

Quoting Amber211:

Knives! Even if someone I love and know would never ever hurt me is holding a large sharp knife, I get terrible anxiety! I won't be around them! My husband takes it personally, because he thinks I think he will hurt me.

Life ain't easy when your cheesy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)