Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SINGLE MOTHERS

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need help what does this mission statment say to you

"Second chances seeks to create a challenging program that encourages individuals to have high expectations for success for themselves through self-motivated instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles. Our program provides a safe, caring, and supportive environment. We work hard on making sure that each individual feels good about themselves and leaves with a feeling of high self esteem. We work hard to make sure that not only are the mothers cared for but the children leave feeling good about themselves and have pride in their mothers."

and this ethics statment

"As an organization and as individuals we value hard work, integrity, honesty, mutual respect, personal exultance, self-motivation, self-improvement, constructive self-criticism, and openness. We are dedicated to making life better for the single mother and her children. To make it possible for them to make it not only through this program but also in life."

these are statments I wrote it is asking what they say to the community and i got some done but at a bit of a loss

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Anyone

Septpreggo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:33 PM

too complicated simplify it

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM

I think this is all your mission statement needs:

We work hard on making sure that each individual feels good about themselves and leaves with a feeling of high self esteem. We work hard to make sure that not only are the mothers cared for but the children leave feeling good about themselves and have pride in their mothers."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)