Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

guess what my 9 yrold nephew found just now in my backyard?????? i am very mad!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
  • 10 Replies

a pot pipe!!! i am so upset my dd could of found it and not known what it was.and put it in her mouth or played with it  i am so glad we are moving i hate my neighborhood!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maybaby08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Wow! That really sucks. Glad you're moving too!

caiti
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

OMG! Who just leaves that laying around? Ridiculous...

hautemama83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Okay so heres the question of the day.......you would be upset if your dd found it and DIDNT know what it was? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense.

MLozano
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM

i would be pissed.  that's dangerous.

mommyofagirl06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

no i would just be upset that she would pick it up and maybe put it in her mouth??? you never know with kids these days! and plus that is disgusting i dont want her touching it sorry just how i feel ok i see what you meant the way i worded it i changed it now

Quoting hautemama83:

Okay so heres the question of the day.......you would be upset if your dd found it and DIDNT know what it was? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense.

CafeMom Tickers

TinaGhoulina
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM

It makes perfect sense.  Her DD is obviously a toddler.  When toddlers don't know what things are, they explore, usually by putting it in their mouth.  I would be super fucking pissed if my DD found a pipe and put that shit in her mouth.

Quoting hautemama83:

hautemama83
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

Aha I see......

Quoting mommyofagirl06:

no i would just be upset that she would pick it up and maybe put it in her mouth??? you never know with kids these days! and plus that is disgusting i dont want her touching it sorry just how i feel

Quoting hautemama83:

mommyofagirl06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:08 PM

BUMP!

Rhyne
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:11 PM
Yuck! At our old town homes we found used condoms on our porch, I'm so happy we're away from that place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndysQueen
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Some twacked out man came into my house once....just walked in...he was hallucinating that gangsters were chasing him. We called the police and they took care of him. Everything's good! NOT...the next day my son, who was under 2 at the time, was walking around with something in his mouth. At first I just thought it was a toy, but when I looked again....I saw it was his meth pipe! I flipped....I called the police back and they sent out the ambulance and fire truck to check my guy out. I understand how you feel!! Sorry that he found that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)