Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess what??!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM
  • 11 Replies
Hubby bought me a window air conditioning unit today!! Our fan just hasn't been cutting it. This house is way too hot!! I hope it works well!!! I'm excited we will have something!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2cristian
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM

Yayyy!!!!

Stepof5mom1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

Whoo hooo for air! Our basement air went out last night and my stepkids friends all went home because of it too lol !

bellasmom_01
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM
I'm so jealous, all we have are ceiling fans that just move the hot air around. Our house was miserable today. Hope it keeps you comfy through the rest of the summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! *hugs*

melissa632
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM
I know what u mean. My ac is broke and the fans werent doing anything but blowing hot air around. We found a window unit for $30 bucks on craigslist. Not fantastic but better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazynok
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

wow.  congrats :)

ColieO
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM
We didn't even have cieling fans. We had one tower fan that we had to move from room to room depending on where we were. Its like 85 degrees INSIDE the house. Yuck.

Quoting bellasmom_01:

I'm so jealous, all we have are ceiling fans that just move the hot air around. Our house was miserable today. Hope it keeps you comfy through the rest of the summer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

I don't have a/c,

Kimora_neko
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

get a blower fan. we have one and love it! It helps so much. We got it at sams club for $50.00

Quoting ColieO:

We didn't even have cieling fans. We had one tower fan that we had to move from room to room depending on where we were. Its like 85 degrees INSIDE the house. Yuck.

Quoting bellasmom_01:

Jenny73
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Awesome!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)