• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the fitted sheet on your bed...why, oh why!?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM
  • 20 Replies

Does your SO seem to try to make himself into a human burrito during the night? I swear, every night the sheet is off the mattress on his side. I don't know what he has going on over there, then he tries to blame it on me saying that I must be using most of the sheet on my side. Does this happen to you???

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM
LOL YESS! SO says he has no idea how or why. Pillow cases too...on BOTH his pillows lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM

YES! But the last time I bought sheets, I bought the ones for extra deep beds and it stopped happening.

SunShineMoMM
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

yeah i gave up and just put the flat sheet on..i swear he was going to strangel himself

luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

omg, i know! i looked at his pillow this morning and the case was barely hanging on...i wonder what he does in the middle of the night

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

LOL YESS! SO says he has no idea how or why. Pillow cases too...on BOTH his pillows lol

luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:04 PM

lol

Quoting SunShineMoMM:

yeah i gave up and just put the flat sheet on..i swear he was going to strangel himself

mom2wy

Yes and he steals the top sheet and blanket and then tells me that I had taken them all! RRRRR

MandyOs

LOL That happens to me all the time. I'll wake up by getting smacked in the face with the elastic part.

luv_my_xiya
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM

lol..thief!

Quoting mom2wy:

Yes and he steals the top sheet and blanket and then tells me that I had taken them all! RRRRR

jaysonsmommy15
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Yes and its always on his side. He usually says I am the one moving and slidding it off the bed.

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM

After I got my memory foam matress I started using flat sheets . I only have two sets of deep pocket fitted sheets, and even those are a pita sometimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)