Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tornado! And im home alone & scared:0( Update

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

Yep we are getting hit hard here in southeastern mn again, my boys are gone & my hubby was called into work so im here alone. I normally dont mind storms but when theres tornados thats when i start getting scared, we have been getting so many of them this yr too, sorry just needed to talk try to calm myself down

My hubby just got home my mil called & said they were safe so im starting to calm down thank you so much for talking me through this i greatly appreciate it

wedding websitehrt-belongs-2-kids.jpg

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisajellybean
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:19 PM

BUMP!

JMVITT
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I'm sorry.  Get into a safe area and call someone and have them talk you through it.  Be safe!

lisajellybean
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM

Whats worse is my mil & fil have my youngest & they r at the campgrounds & i cant get ahold of them

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I know what you mean. I hope it clears up soon!

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM

That would freak me out too. Maybe you can't get ahold of them because they are getting to a safe area. Do you guys have tornado sirens where you live?

Quoting lisajellybean:

Whats worse is my mil & fil have my youngest & they r at the campgrounds & i cant get ahold of them

MommyStefany
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM

That sucks.  I'm terrified of tornado's so I can only imagine how you feel.  Hang tuff, and get to a safe place!

16yearoldmom92
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

omg i could cry at the thought of that ='[ there hasnt been a tornado here yet but if there was id cry sorry im not much help, i get freaked out by all the t.v warnings be safe mama

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

i just heard on our weather radio, im in NW iowa. its lighting hailing thundering like crazy here

Mom2JoshNXavier
by Lynn on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I hear you! Im in Dakota County, and there's a tornado warning here.. :( Its wicked out there!

SThompson21
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:25 PM

im scared of them too. just make sure you are in an interior room. stay safe..hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)