Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a difference a day makes

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

ladies im looking for some laughs or maybe some comfort...have you ever had one of those days where things dont go good at all.  i was sick all night and i finally woke up feeling better..but my children have been true horrors today....im still not feeling good and we went to the grocery store to pick something up for lunch and they embarassed me so much that i walked out of the grocery story...one was screaming and thinking it was funny and the other crying cuz he didnt want to be in the cart....today i just truly felt like a bad mom...please tell me im not the only one that feels like this...i really need to feel im not alone

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KellyMarie105
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM
You're not alone momma. It happens to the best of moms. hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kriket2004
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 AM

BUMP!

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 PM

You are definitely not alone!!

hugs

masastan
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

You are not alone. Hang in there. Don't let your kids know they got to you...that is when they make it worse!

hugs

MamaBloom777
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

You're soooo not alone!  We all have bad days, Mama!  I'm so sorry that your kids are driving you crazy.  Are you able to get away for 5 minutes by yourself to have a breather??  And don't feel embarassed...anyone that's looking at you crazy while you're in the grocery store with rowdy children clearly doesn't have any kids & has no clue what a bad day is like.  Chin up....I hope your day gets better!!!

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM

You are not alone-- mykids embarass me EVERY TIME that I got to the grocery store!!!  It will get better. See what you do is whine and cry like they do and embarass them LOL- that oughta do the trick...

kriket2004
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:28 PM

no unfortunetly there is no five minutes to myself...im a single mother

Quoting MamaBloom777:

You're soooo not alone!  We all have bad days, Mama!  I'm so sorry that your kids are driving you crazy.  Are you able to get away for 5 minutes by yourself to have a breather??  And don't feel embarassed...anyone that's looking at you crazy while you're in the grocery store with rowdy children clearly doesn't have any kids & has no clue what a bad day is like.  Chin up....I hope your day gets better!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)