Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so livid!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM
  • 35 Replies

my sister is on social security, gets food stamps, is on housing and of course doesn't work! her husband, same thing but hes on disability for no friggin reason at all! so here are me and my hubby working our asses of and hardly ever get to see each other. then there is my sister and her husband who treat their kids like shit, stay at home and get high all day and get shit handed to them on a sliver platter WTF! just so you all know, my sister is using all of our money to buy drugs, gamble and have walmart shopping sprees every month! what a piece of worthless trash.

this is not a bash on anyone who uses these things rightfully!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilahandElliot
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM

...guess you could just mind your own business... then you wouldn't have reason to be "livid".

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:04 AM

sounds like my aunt

MrsDuNn06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Quoting LilahandElliot:

...guess you could just mind your own business... then you wouldn't have reason to be "livid".

guess you could not even bother posting and mind YOUR own business....

CharityTipton
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 AM

try having someone like my hubby's ex-wife. she is getting fs, medical, govt housing and a welfare check each month claiming my SD was living with her when she wasn't (we have had custody since 2005 but have had SD and SS with us since 2001) and refusing to find a job and has 3 men living with her.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM
So if she is spending all her money on drugs and isn't taking care of your neices and nephews..why don't you call somebody? Help them.
Or was this just a post to bad mouth your own sister...?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMomma424
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:07 AM

Its so frustrating to hear and see people using the system, then there is less for those who truley do need some help...not to mention it pisses me off that like you my hubby and i get up everyday, pay a fortune in daycare, and still struggle to make ends meet so that we can sleep at night feeling like we earn what we have...i agree wtf...

MrsDuNn06

oh and i just found out that she and my mother have been stealing my grandmas pills! so my cousin had to spend 2 hours on the phone today trying to get the pharmacist to work something out so my grandma doesnt suffer! why are these fools not in jail?? and what can i do?? want to know the worst part? my cousin lives below my grandma... and hes a police officer!

Sirenabella

I have a few family members like that and it pisses me off too.

MrsDuNn06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Quoting msmoody:

So if she is spending all her money on drugs and isn't taking care of your neices and nephews..why don't you call somebody? Help them.
Or was this just a post to bad mouth your own sister...?

been their done that... ive called cps 3 times!!! they either dont show up or they go to the house and its clear of everything. the kids wont talk, the house is clean and nothing SEEMS wrong...

JMVITT
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I call BS on the disability.  It is so hard to get on disibility.  He would have to have a GOOD reason to be on it.  What do you mean she uses your money?  I wouldn't give her anything.  Also, call CPS about he drugs and home environment. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)