Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

free printable worksheets...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just thought I'd share....

www.tlsbooks.com

I'm printing out all kinds of stuff for my dd to work on tomorrow so she might stop climbing the walls for a second! She's going into first grade in August and it looks like there's some stuff on here that she was having a little trouble with in kindergarten, so I'm gonna work on that with her.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM
Bump for later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
party_of_5
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Thanks for the info. My DD is going into the 1st grade in August as well. I actually will have a kinder & a 4th grader so this will come in handy with them too.

Have you heard or does your school district have a online thing called Study Island? It goes with what they are doing in class. You need an id number to get in, they computer teacher set ours up. My kiddos love it.

Jennifer63080
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM

I have never heard of that. but dd's teacher gave a list of websites at the beginning of last year where you can print out kindergarten appropriate material.  Wonder what I did with that???lol

Quoting party_of_5:

Thanks for the info. My DD is going into the 1st grade in August as well. I actually will have a kinder & a 4th grader so this will come in handy with them too.

Have you heard or does your school district have a online thing called Study Island? It goes with what they are doing in class. You need an id number to get in, they computer teacher set ours up. My kiddos love it.

Lizzy317
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM

bump... I so need this for daycare school agers.

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Thanks for the site! I have one that will be in 1st, one in 2nd, and one in 4th. I will definitely check out the site.

collegemama2one
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM

thanks

Luv_my_hubby
by Nikki on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:41 AM

try out http://abcteach.com/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)