Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My good old home town!!!! (UGH this makes me sick!!!!)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

All I can say is WOW!!!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SexyPackerMama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM

OMG how horrible

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

And it's a 19 year old mother. This is what gives teen moms a bad freaking name. Dumb whorebag.

sassired8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Not many moms around there (teen or not) are very responsible....I would love to say I'm suprised by it but honestly I'm not.... :(

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

And it's a 19 year old mother. This is what gives teen moms a bad freaking name. Dumb whorebag.

judybant
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM

gee... that's classy.

LilahandElliot
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I don't keep that type of stuff in my house... we don't smoke or do drugs... but I kinda think it's an overreaction to the photo. If she were letting the baby get high...I doubt she would have posted the picture. It's like the people who post photos of their infants holding beer bottles... if you were honestly letting your child/infant drink beer you wouldn't post a picture. I'm not saying it's a "classy" photo to have or take or post on the internet... I just think it's a bit of an overreaction. 

Photobucket

sassired8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I wouldn't take a pic of him holding a beer bottle....Or anything like that....I don't in any way see anything funny about a baby looking like it's smoking a bong...

Aamy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

I agree. She deserves to have the child taken from her. Sorry but you do NOT joke around like that with drugs. And tobacco my butt ..... that's for drugs and the mother is just trying to cover her butt. 

MommyOf2kids67
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

W.O.W is all i have to say.

sassired8
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:01 PM

BUMP!

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:05 PM

umm....I my brother owns a hokah for tabaco he dont do drugs and I myself am thinking of geting one for tabacoo affter the baby is born for OCCASIONAL use with -gasp- hokah tobaco

Quoting Aamy:

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

I agree. She deserves to have the child taken from her. Sorry but you do NOT joke around like that with drugs. And tobacco my butt ..... that's for drugs and the mother is just trying to cover her butt. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)