Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did your DD/DS say momma?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: When did your KIDDOS say momma (clearly lol).

Options:

5-6 months

7-8 months

9-10 months

11-12 months

Past 12 months.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

Another moms post got me thinking lol. So when did y'alls DD'S/DS'S START SAYING MOMMA? Our DD started saying it when she was like right at 7 months. It was her first word too :).

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TLOVETT
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

My DD just turned 2 in Feb. and JUST started saying Mama like 3 weeks ago:( Says full sentences but wont say Mama!

LilahandElliot
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Yesterday!!! We were at the movies seeing Toy Story 3 and he yelled MAMA during a quiet scene. :P He will be a year August 1st. 

MarrsBar211989
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Quoting TLOVETT:

My DD just turned 2 in Feb. and JUST started saying Mama like 3 weeks ago:( Says full sentences but wont say Mama!

Is she a daddy's girl lol. :)

MamaBear2cubs
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:21 AM

At 5 months, he was mad about being put in his walker and yelled it lol.

MarrsBar211989
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Quoting LilahandElliot:

Yesterday!!! We were at the movies seeing Toy Story 3 and he yelled MAMA during a quiet scene. :P He will be a year August 1st. 

congrads!! i love that our DD said momma before dada lol..it was like a win for the team haha.

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM
4.5 mos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Lol hilarious!

Quoting LilahandElliot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Lol! Harmoni got mad at her baby doll today...slammed her & screamed mama!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

At 5 months, he was mad about being put in his walker and yelled it lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlm2676
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM

I can't remember when DD did but DS is 17 months old will be 18 months on the 4th and he can say it, just doesn't.  Tonight I really realized how much he does understand us because he woke up screaming about 2 hours ago and when I went to comfort him and I asked him if had a bad dream and he shook his head yes and then when I told him I was going to put him back in his crib he shook his head no.  It was so cute. 

TLOVETT
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:26 AM

howd you guess??!!! LOL... She loves to play with her Daddy, he will yell her name and she will yell Daddy back, they do it all the time!!! She is kinda mixed with us. He is the player and I am the comforter. When she finally said mama I was cuddling her and she went "oh, ma-ma". THe first time she ever said it was about 3 months ago and said"mommy!" well I got all excited and was like you said mommy and she straight up said" no, I say Bobby" I wanted to cry...lol She is so damn stubborn!

Quoting MarrsBar211989:

Quoting TLOVETT:

Is she a daddy's girl lol. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)