Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*siiiiiiigh* lol

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 15 Replies
I still have not been hired anywhere. Ugh. If I was working xmas would be 35% taken care of...as w/ Harmonis bday. SO is applying for another job this week coming & he knows someone who works there so hopefully this is good. I applied for 2 today but neither seemed interested.

I really don't need bashed for this,I just needed someone to talk to bc SO hates when I steess over money & always throws it in my face that when I stressed before Harmoni was born we eventually made it to get everything we needed for her...so can't talk to him lol.

And its not just xmas I'm stressing over...we need to move & we need a reliable car .. Ugh!
And every WAH job I find seems like a scam or wants aaaalot of money to start.
Thanks for reading lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brianav
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
:( good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stepof5mom1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:20 AM

Good luck!

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I hope things fall into place soon. Good luck on the job search, Momma!

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Thanks ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.carrie.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM

That's almost exactly where I am. Kinda. My hubby works as a courier for the newpaper and makes roughly 1200 a month. I am a full time student. We can't stay in our current situation for much longer, (living with his dad, while rent free is completely not baby friendly and his dad won't let us do much [It needs new floors thoughout the entire house new cabniets in kitchen and cleaned from top to bottom]) And to top it of DH's car died and we have to use my FILs. Ugh. :/

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:21 AM
Oh my...I'm sorry. Idk how much longer I can go...I've run out of places to apply.

Quoting .carrie.:

That's almost exactly where I am. Kinda. My hubby works as a courier for the newpaper and makes roughly 1200 a month. I am a full time student. We can't stay in our current situation for much longer, (living with his dad, while rent free is completely not baby friendly and his dad won't let us do much [It needs new floors thoughout the entire house new cabniets in kitchen and cleaned from top to bottom]) And to top it of DH's car died and we have to use my FILs. Ugh. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Hope this makes U feel better!! When ever I feel like NOTHING is going right I look at this and get a laugh!! I hope things get better soon!!! They are finally looking up here!!!

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:31 AM
LOL that was cute. Thanks.

Quoting indianamom1985:

Hope this makes U feel better!! When ever I feel like NOTHING is going right I look at this and get a laugh!! I hope things get better soon!!! They are finally looking up here!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sirenabella
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM

That sucks. For WAH jobs have you looked into Lionbridge, chacha, or kgb?

.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM
I went on ChaCha a little bit ago but I'm on mobile so I can't finish it all.

Quoting Sirenabella:

That sucks. For WAH jobs have you looked into Lionbridge, chacha, or kgb?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)