Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BORED @ work!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

Sooooo bored and tired! I don't think I can stay awake all night! I am just so extremely bored, need something to do besides the internet!

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MikeysMom51108
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM

What kind of work do you do?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

SerenityRose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I work with mentally and/or physically handicap individuals. When I work nights (10pm-8am) I am pretty much just here to do some cleaning and be around in case they wake up and need anything. But the cleaning only takes 1-2 hours then I have the rest of the night to be bored and tired!

SerenityRose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM

anyone know of any fun games on the internet? i really like dice games, love farkle on facebook but it gets old after too long!

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM

I have a special need child.  She will be 6 on the 29th.  She has physical and mental disabilities...I have to commend you for the work you do.  It's not easy work!  My daughter likes to wake up in the middle of the night and laugh and squeal...she has made it a game since she was 1 and we are trying to convince her that bed time is quiet time.  She doesn't agree most nights.  It's the reason I'm up now.  I'm so used to finding things to do now...It made having a second child easier!  Sleep wise anyway

Quoting SerenityRose:

I work with mentally and/or physically handicap individuals. When I work nights (10pm-8am) I am pretty much just here to do some cleaning and be around in case they wake up and need anything. But the cleaning only takes 1-2 hours then I have the rest of the night to be bored and tired!

SerenityRose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM

She's a cutie!! I agree it's not easy but it can also be so much fun and rewarding! I would much rather work the day or evening shift than overnights!

Quoting Patriotsgrl84:

I have a special need child.  She will be 6 on the 29th.  She has physical and mental disabilities...I have to commend you for the work you do.  It's not easy work!  My daughter likes to wake up in the middle of the night and laugh and squeal...she has made it a game since she was 1 and we are trying to convince her that bed time is quiet time.  She doesn't agree most nights.  It's the reason I'm up now.  I'm so used to finding things to do now...It made having a second child easier!  Sleep wise anyway

Quoting SerenityRose:

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)