Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so I've been told...anybody ever done this?!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM
  • 19 Replies

My 2 1/2 year old is very photogenic....so is baby modeling a good thing if you don't get crazy about it?  How do you get into it? Here are some pics of my baby boy...

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Bump maybe?

manda14311
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM
don't know, but he's a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM

My nephew did it as a child, but it's very complicated.  His mother was a PR rep in NYC for a radio conglomerate so she had lots of connections. 

MeganGallagher
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM

okay the picture on top my DF LOVES!! i love all of them as well lol but his son (my SS) has had And he is forever trying to teach him the hand thingy

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM

BUMP!

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 AM

LOL, just intruduce him to guitar hero...that's what got Brady into the rock out thing....He loves music!  Give him music as motivation, and he's all over it!

Quoting MeganGallagher:

okay the picture on top my DF LOVES!! i love all of them as well lol but his son (my SS) has had And he is forever trying to teach him the hand thingy

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 AM

just do what we did though, pose his fingers in the right position and he'll get it!

Quoting Patriotsgrl84:

LOL, just intruduce him to guitar hero...that's what got Brady into the rock out thing....He loves music!  Give him music as motivation, and he's all over it!

Quoting MeganGallagher:

mstricey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:39 AM

He is so cute. When my Ds was a baby we started off putting him in local contest..Then I started to search different designer clothes sites for kids and a few of them had some contest for models and places where you could submit your childs photo. I didn't pursue it because we started going through some things with him. I wish I could have.

mstricey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM

It is complicated. Almost always about who you know.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

My nephew did it as a child, but it's very complicated.  His mother was a PR rep in NYC for a radio conglomerate so she had lots of connections. 

Patriotsgrl84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I hope he is okay!  Thank you for the tip.  I'll do some research!blowing kisses

Quoting mstricey:

He is so cute. When my Ds was a baby we started off putting him in local contest..Then I started to search different designer clothes sites for kids and a few of them had some contest for models and places where you could submit your childs photo. I didn't pursue it because we started going through some things with him. I wish I could have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)