Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psychics? Can anyone do a health reading?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:42 AM
  • 19 Replies

Hi ladies,

I posted this in a psychic forum but thought I'd try here too.

I was wondering if anyone could do a health reading? I'm not gifted psychically but I do believe others are...so I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything? I'm thinking of giving up my chemo for my bone cancer because of some very nasty reactions with my heart...I am of course doing all of the research I can but would still like to ask for this. So, does anyone see anything for me?

I had surgery in April, it was a success and my tumor was killed. I am on post op chemo right now because osteosarcomas have a high rate of lung mets, the post op chemo is to prevent them. As of right now, I have none but the chances of me getting them or having a local recurrence increases 15% if I chose to discontinue my chemo. But, with my nasty reactions, I am worried about my health in general and afraid I won't survive my remaining treatments. I just have a bad feeling about it.

NO bashing please. I'm not making a decision based upon this, I just like to view everything and I do believe some people are gifted.

My name is Jamie and my birthday is 8/1/86.

Here are the two most recent pictures of me.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CallieLynsMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:45 AM

BUMP!

AquarianPath
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM

*hugs* I wish I could hon...I honestly wish I could... How are you feeling lately?

Youngmommy22293
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:47 AM

bump! I wish i could!

CallieLynsMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Thanks hun. Sorry I haven't been around much, I was taking a mini break from the internet for a bit! I hope you're well!

I'm doing okay, just trying to make the decision and it's difficult. I've been getting out of the house this week though and got my knee to 51 degrees in therapy, so yay for that! How are you?

Quoting AquarianPath:

*hugs* I wish I could hon...I honestly wish I could... How are you feeling lately?

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

AquarianPath
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Quoting CallieLynsMommy:

Thanks hun. Sorry I haven't been around much, I was taking a mini break from the internet for a bit! I hope you're well!

Quoting AquarianPath:

I totally understand taking a break from the internet.  I'm doing awesome, had a crappy day on Friday...but eh....lol. *hugs* I hope a really good psychic comes and gives you a good reading. :)

soupermom95
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I wish I could help you...here is a bump.

Praying for your health tonight...

MPWifeJessicia
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:53 AM

BUMP!

CallieLynsMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Thanks for the bumps ladies!

momofone072506
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM

BUMP!

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:09 AM

You look good. Here's a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)