Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Watch your mouth!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so my mom and I do not have the best language and we are constantly picking on each other. Well we thought we were okay with it until today.

Braden was laying on the blanket at my moms and saw the stray cat that comes into her yard. Well all of a sudden Braden says "Mom-Mom that damn cat is in your yard again!" Well we all bust out laughing it was all we could do.

Another one was about 2 or 3 days ago i was taking too long shutting up the house while my mom was sitting in the car with the kids. Braden asked her where I was and she said in the house locking up. He said to her "Mommy better hurry up or Im gonna beat her ass with my shoe!" She couldnt hold the laughter in and had to walk away and come onto the porch to tell me.

The "beat your ass" saying comes from when my mom and I play Yahtzee. Guess we really need to watch our mouths.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
serioussifL
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:46 AM

lol

MrsDuNn06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:48 AM

yea... i said a bad word today and my son said "hey! you want a panking?! watch your mouth". hes 3....

Vandyswife
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:50 AM

lol, today, right in front of my 15month old, i said hunny if we dont watch out shes gonna love the words SHIT AND FUCK... he was like, well way to go, you just said them again.. haha

mstricey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:54 AM

That reminded me of the time my nephew who is 3 called me on Thanksgiving. He has a bad speech delay and he stutters so you can barely understand him especially on the phone. So he calls and is chatting away about something and then I say "huh?" "Daeshon aunty can't understand a thing you're saying". As clear as day with no stutters he blurts out "A CHRISTMAS TREE YOU DUMB ASS"!! I laughed soooo hard. It was too funny to even get mad because he obviously got irritated with me be cause I didn't understand him.

I have another nephew who is halarious. He was talking to my brother one day and was like

"Daddy..you're ugly"

dad- "well people say you look just like me so what does that make you?"

nephew- "MAD!"

MrsDuNn06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:55 AM

Quoting mstricey:

That reminded me of the time my nephew who is 3 called me on Thanksgiving. He has a bad speech delay and he stutters so you can barely understand him especially on the phone. So he calls and is chatting away about something and then I say "huh?" "Daeshon aunty can't understand a thing you're saying". As clear as day with no stutters he blurts out "A CHRISTMAS TREE YOU DUMB ASS"!! I laughed soooo hard. It was too funny to even get mad because he obviously got irritated with me be cause I didn't understand him.

I have another nephew who is halarious. He was talking to my brother one day and was like

"Daddy..you're ugly"

nephew- "MAD!"

lol! i actually had to try really hard not to spray water out of my nose right now lol kids are so funny! it kills me!

cherib82
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:10 AM
My cousins son used to say GO BITCH when the light would turn green at the stop light
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indianamom1985
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM

LOL!! Thats funny... I figure if I don't make a big deal out of DS cussing he won't think its something that will get a reaction... although it took everything I had not to laugh when he said shit the first time!!!

mstricey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:31 AM

Quoting MrsDuNn06:

Quoting mstricey:

"Daddy..you're ugly"

nephew- "MAD!"

lol! i actually had to try really hard not to spray water out of my nose right now lol kids are so funny! it kills me!

Yes they are very funny. I can't wait to see what my nephews and my son will be like when they are older. My brothers are so silly so I know they will be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)