Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a HOE!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:52 AM
  • 30 Replies

So what are all of you up to this weekend?

Any special plans going on?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SerenityRose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Haha, hate to say it but you got me. lol

at work now, get off at 8am then sleep!!

i have sun mon and tues off!!! prolly take the kids swimming and just hang out with them!

Denecia
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 AM
In-laws..... Need I say more??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 AM

Hey, anymore you have to have some sort of a drama filled attention getter in this group lol.

How do you do that shift? That has to be miserable to work at night, or maybe it is just me that feels that way.

Quoting SerenityRose:

i have sun mon and tues off!!! prolly take the kids swimming and just hang out with them!

ilovemykids79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:58 AM

lol

Quoting Denecia:

Denecia
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM
I have locked myself in my room. I refuse to hear one more rude remark about my dog, kid, rules, or house. Thank goodness they leave tomorrow.

Quoting ilovemykids79:

lol

Quoting Denecia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SerenityRose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 AM

I agree, and I admit I love drama filled posts, I don't participate but they do usually give me a laugh to read! 10pm-8am It SUCKS!! lol Gotta say it's easy work but also VERY boring!

Quoting ilovemykids79:

Hey, anymore you have to have some sort of a drama filled attention getter in this group lol.

How do you do that shift? That has to be miserable to work at night, or maybe it is just me that feels that way.

Quoting SerenityRose:

Lilypie

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:01 AM
Well, you're a rake. So there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:02 AM

Oh hell, it is YOUR house? I would be pissed if I was being told crap in my own house. More power to ya, I feel for you.

Quoting Denecia:

I have locked myself in my room. I refuse to hear one more rude remark about my dog, kid, rules, or house. Thank goodness they leave tomorrow.

ilovemykids79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM

What is it that you do?

Quoting SerenityRose:

I agree, and I admit I love drama filled posts, I don't participate but they do usually give me a laugh to read! 10pm-8am It SUCKS!! lol Gotta say it's easy work but also VERY boring!

JenB1983
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM

Well, I'm sure what I'm doing today will qualify me as a ho to some people.  LOL  But DH and I are having a bunch of friends over because he made his kick ass lasagna.  But one of those friends is my ex......who I was techinically still with when DH and I got together.  Whoops.  LOL  But we've maintained a friendship(that DH knows about and is fine with); but today will be the first time DH has spent any amount of time with him......

Should be interesting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)