Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

electronic cigarettes

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
My husband is 24 years old and has been smoking since he was nine. He NEVER around my son. He smokes like a chimney, like at least a pack a day, usually more. Well for the entirety of our marriage I've been begging him to quit. We are planning to tycoon in January. Our son was a surprise and came early so he wasn't able to quit then, but I've told him I won't ttc with him at the beginning of the year if he hasn't quit smoking. He just told me he wants to quit by January 1st, sooner if at all possible. Does anyone know a website where we can an electronic cigarette cheap? I know they usually cost around $100, and affording that is no problem, but if I can find one cheaper that would be so much better. We just eBay and found one for like $20, so we may get that one but I was thinking someone posted something on here before about a website where you could get one free. Anyone have any ideas? I want to get him one ASAP before he changes his mind, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Newtons06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:36 AM
I'm on my phone so I just noticed my grammar and I meant to say we ate planning to TTC. At the beginning of the year, not tycoon. Damn automatic spelling changer.

Quoting Newtons06:

My husband is 24 years old and has been smoking since he was nine. He NEVER around my son. He smokes like a chimney, like at least a pack a day, usually more. Well for the entirety of our marriage I've been begging him to quit. We are planning to tycoon in January. Our son was a surprise and came early so he wasn't able to quit then, but I've told him I won't ttc with him at the beginning of the year if he hasn't quit smoking. He just told me he wants to quit by January 1st, sooner if at all possible. Does anyone know a website where we can an electronic cigarette cheap? I know they usually cost around $100, and affording that is no problem, but if I can find one cheaper that would be so much better. We just eBay and found one for like $20, so we may get that one but I was thinking someone posted something on here before about a website where you could get one free. Anyone have any ideas? I want to get him one ASAP before he changes his mind, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:36 AM

idk but bump

SweetCakes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:38 AM

my mom has one she is trying to sell. She even has boxes of the cartriges (sp?) for it. She smokes full flavors. She's posted it online but no one has been interested. If you are i can find out how much she wants for it.

Newtons06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 AM
That's what hubby smokes! That would be great, just message me with the price. Thank you!

Quoting SweetCakes:

my mom has one she is trying to sell. She even has boxes of the cartriges (sp?) for it. She smokes full flavors. She's posted it online but no one has been interested. If you are i can find out how much she wants for it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLOS15kidz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 AM

Did  they  not  work  for your Mom???

Quoting SweetCakes:

SweetCakes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 AM

it did but she said it just wasen't the same...lol...She can be weird sometimes.

Quoting JLOS15kidz:

Did  they  not  work  for your Mom???

Quoting SweetCakes:

smcclure2005
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:41 AM

knightsticks.com.  It is an electronic cigarettes. I only paid 30 for the cig but the cartridges are like 40-50.00 but they average cartons. Good Luck. There is also blu and the e-cigarette.

momofone221
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Another mom on here recommended Volcanoecigs.com and they are AWESOME! They have different packages to get you started, I bought the 59.99 one for hubby and I. The carts can add up quickly so I suggest your DH use "juice" to refill them himself. I have been very happy with their product so far.

Ecigs do taste different than real cigs, so it will be an adjustment for your hubby. Good luck!

Angels_and_Faeries BlinkiesFree Smileys Free Avatars Parenting Free Icons Free Smileys Free Avatars ISO 9001 Training

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)