Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Words of Wisdom (Input please!!)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:44 AM
  • 13 Replies

Tomorrow, last minute I know, is my soon-to-be sister-in-law's "Bridal Tea." It's like a bridal shower except no gifts and we're gonna have tea I guess.

Either way, we're all supposed to bring a piece of advice, "Wedding Words of Wisdom" if you will. I NEED HELP. Any ideas?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Max217
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:50 AM

pleeease someone help me.

ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:53 AM
Never go to bed angry at one another. At least try to compromise on all issues before the sun goes down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
creneep83
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:55 AM

HAVE AN OPEN COMMUNICATIONS TO ONE ANOTHER NO MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC IS

Mommy2Max217
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Thank you ladies!!

Any others?

MomLuvsTnkrbell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 AM

Life is short, always say I love you!

(there is a country song, not sure who sings it.. I accidentally heard it 2 days ago... "love like crazy" search it on youtube... I swear, that song says it best really!)

Michelle2003mom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:56 AM

There was a post earlier.  It's marriage tips. Maybe you can find something there?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/11702802/Tips_on_keeping_a_strong_marriage

ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:57 AM
Yeah it's definitely a good song. It's called "Love Like Crazy" but I'm not sure who sings it.

Quoting MomLuvsTnkrbell:

(there is a country song, not sure who sings it.. I accidentally heard it 2 days ago... "love like crazy" search it on youtube... I swear, that song says it best really!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Newtons06
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:57 AM
Total honesty, no matter what. One lie has to be covered by another, then another, and another, and so on and so forth. Usually the consequences are less severe if the truth comes out at the start.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:58 AM
Oh hell I basically copied what you said! Lol Guess that's what I get for only reading every other word.

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

Yeah it's definitely a good song. It's called "Love Like Crazy" but I'm not sure who sings it.

Quoting MomLuvsTnkrbell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Max217
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:02 AM

haha you ladies are too cute. It really is a good song though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)