Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in so much painnnnnn

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

my left wisdome tooth is pushing its way in. the last side of my face hurts, i cant close my mouth all the way or open it all the way, it hurts when i swollow. i just woke up about a half an hour ago in pain. on monday im calling the insurance company to find a dentist, i have had enough of them knocking me around and giving me doctors that dont take my insurance. i advocate for my son why cant i advocate the same way for me?

sexy......even in a dress

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Momchipomkids
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:07 AM

take motrin or excedrin!!!!  yes,then focus on YOU and find a dentist!

poshkat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:08 AM

i have. it takes a while to work, i should have taken some before bed but i fell asleep. im going to call the insruace company first thing in the morning

Quoting Momchipomkids:

take motrin or excedrin!!!!  yes,then focus on YOU and find a dentist!

fairymom2316
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

I felt like that a few months ago, it hurt to even open my mouth a little, it sucks!

sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:47 PM

OMG honey! i remember that pain all tooo well! i feel for you

poshkat
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM

thats how i felt yesterday and than when i opened my mouth blood just started gushing out from my gums that surround the tooth. i freaked and called my dad and told him to send my husband home from work so i can go to the ER. my husband came home and took one look and said, yup, i had the same thing and you need to go to a dentist ASAP. right now im taking extra strenght motrin or excedrin, dont remember which and i can actually talk and chew. omg last night was soooo bad!!!!!

Quoting fairymom2316:

I felt like that a few months ago, it hurt to even open my mouth a little, it sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)