Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need some advice!!!!PLZ

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

I feel like my world has been turned up side down within the past 2 weeks.I will put everything in sections so that it's not all jumbled together.

So my bf son's daddy is moving out of town about 30 to 45 mins away pretty much an hour with his mom.He still want's us to be together while he is staying up there.He says he is moving up there to get a job and get on his feet for us to get our own place.Well he want's us to stay together while he is up there.But my dad has been keeping an eye on the cell phone bill to make sure he is not using up minutes.There is all sort's of strange numbers coming up on his phone.I started to call them but if a woman answers it will only piss me off and hurt plus i will end up cussing them out even though it's not there fault.He has already lied to me sevral times since he has been up there.About where he is or where he is going.His mom keeps saying shit to where i can hear her in the back ground.Like she better not keep you from your son.I'm not but I should because he has not called to talk to him in 3 day's tonight is the first time he talked to his son.He hasn't even asked about him hardly since he's been up there.A part of me want's to break it off with him.Another part want's to stay with him because he's son's daddy.I know that's the wrong reason.I just really feel like his mom is telling him what to do.It's like one minute he tell's me he want's us to be friends and on friendly terms for son and that he thinks we should go our seprate way's.Then the next minute he tells me he want's us to be together and make it work.But he only tells me the other when his mom is around.Plus he won't hardly talk to me or even say I love you when she is around.If son asks to talk to him and I try to contact him on his phone he either ignores the call or it goes to voice mail.If I call or txt his mom she gets smart with me and tells me his phone is dead and not to call back.

Should I stay with him or tell him I want to break it off?

The other thing I am unsure about is him son and I get fs Because he won't get out and find a job.When I talk about finding one he tells me he don't want me to.Because he don't trust me he already thinks I found someone else down here to talk to.I haven't though.But what I want to know is.Am I suppose to go ahead now and tell them that he has moved out and have it changed?Or am I suppose to wait till my appointment next month?I will get the fs before my appointment.I don't want to get into trouble by them for not turning it in if I'm suppose to now.

With us not beng together will they make him pay child support?

I just need some advice.If you don't mind plz bump thanks.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
angel1437
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:47 AM

BUMP!

MNLETLE
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:50 AM
I say quit wasting time and emotional energy. It's time to.say goodbye.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
33with2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:52 AM

grow up

StephanAndCoral
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:52 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel1437
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Quoting 33with2:

grow up

Excuse me what do you mean grow up?I am the one getting my life in order he is the one setting back expecting everything to be handed to him.

mommaboudreaux
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:58 AM

I think it is time to say goodbye to him.

armywife101803
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:10 AM

Quoting angel1437:

Quoting 33with2:

grow up

Excuse me what do you mean grow up?I am the one getting my life in order he is the one setting back expecting everything to be handed to him.

Ignore her, she is just a bitch and thinks she is better than everyone else. i am in enough groups with her. She is a waste of space.

As for your questions, I say it is time to leave him. He is acting like a child and since you already have one I doubt you want another one. He is letting his Mommy run his life. If you stay with him it will always be like that. As for the FS, not sure, I know that in my state you have until the 10th of the month, the month following any change, even though they send them out on the first of the month. I would suggest calling them and letting them know what has changed about your situation. Good luck. Try to find a babysitter and get a job, I know easier said than done right now.

Also if you or your Dad are paying his cell phone, if it was me I would get rid of his line. You don't need to pay for him to talk to anyone and everyone he can find.

angel1437
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 AM

Thanks I think I still have alot of thinking to do.He's coming down tomorrow to see son and for us to talk.

angel1437
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM

Quoting armywife101803:

Quoting angel1437:

Quoting 33with2:

grow up

Ignore her, she is just a bitch and thinks she is better than everyone else. i am in enough groups with her. She is a waste of space.

As for your questions, I say it is time to leave him. He is acting like a child and since you already have one I doubt you want another one. He is letting his Mommy run his life. If you stay with him it will always be like that. As for the FS, not sure, I know that in my state you have until the 10th of the month, the month following any change, even though they send them out on the first of the month. I would suggest calling them and letting them know what has changed about your situation. Good luck. Try to find a babysitter and get a job, I know easier said than done right now.

Also if you or your Dad are paying his cell phone, if it was me I would get rid of his line. You don't need to pay for him to talk to anyone and everyone he can find.

Thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)