Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just go? Stop being such a p*ssy? wait a while?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM
  • 3 Replies

Messed up tonsils...... they always give me problems. 

I keep coughing out thick yellow pus looking stuff. It clogs in my throat and makes it hard to breathe and it's so thick I have to sit here and gag for like 5 mins just to be able to breathe right again.

Should I go to the ER? I don't have insurance or money so regular doctor & urgent care isn't really an option because you have to pay them up front. I already owe the ER $4k so what's another thousand?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Quoting CutieBoysMommy:

Messed up tonsils...... they always give me problems. 

I keep coughing out thick yellow pus looking stuff. It clogs in my throat and makes it hard to breathe and it's so thick I have to sit here and gag for like 5 mins just to be able to breathe right again.

Should I go to the ER? I don't have insurance or money so regular doctor & urgent care isn't really an option because you have to pay them up front. I already owe the ER $4k so what's another thousand?

i wasnt sure what to say so i read this but didnt comment. sorry OP. if this is THAT bad, you maybe should go to the ER.honestly sounds like it is wayy past treating it at home at this point.

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:46 AM

I would just go.

CutieBoysMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Yeah. As soon as I get insurance I'm scheduling surgery to get my tonsils out. It's just been getting worse for 3 years. I hate tonsils.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)