• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Would you rather support someone on PA or someone in prision that did a major crime? truly baffled now

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 53 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you rather support someone on PA or someone in prision that did a major crime? SEE MAIN POST BEFORE YOU VOTE

Options:

Prisioner i don't belive in DP

people on PA

both

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 89

View Results

I am talking about

Murder

Child molesters

child rapists

and other various MAJOR crimes that cause HARM to the victim

This is a spinoff of my should child molesters get the death penilty. Many said no that they would rather them in prision. Now i have seen SOME of those women say that they are ticked they have to pay for PA so my question is why in hell woudl you rather spend your tax money on people who hurt and ruin people's lives or kill them then your innocent everyday person?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coreyandkaylee
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:17 AM

We are already doing both right????  I say just kill child molesters on the spot!!!

sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I am talking about

Murder

Child molesters

child rapists

and other various MAJOR crimes

there are many various MAJOR crimes. murder, molesters, rapists, should stay in jail; at any cost. the lives they can further damage need to be protected.

but drug crimes? white collar theft? no. people like that CAN change and should get a chance to serve thier time and try to build a lawful life.

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:19 AM

that is why i specified MAJOR crimes drugs and stuff like that are not Major crimes I am thinking more of the crimes that seriously harm people.

Quoting sati769leigh:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

I am talking about

Murder

Child molesters

child rapists

and other various MAJOR crimes

there are many various MAJOR crimes. murder, molesters, rapists, should stay in jail; at any cost. the lives they can further damage need to be protected.

but drug crimes? white collar theft? no. people like that CAN change and should get a chance to serve thier time and try to build a lawful life.

Mommina
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:20 AM

I work for parole.  Believe me, you'll be paying for them either way because when they get out, nine times out of ten they will be on some form of public assistance. 

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:20 AM

People on PA. I'm all for the DP as long as there is 100% proof without a doubt they did it. And I'm not talking abut a 16 year old choosing to have sex with somebody who is 25. If a teen/pre-teen consented then I'd be ok with supporting them in prison(the offender not the teen).

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:26 AM

I think some people would rather spend their money on prisons to keep the people who are hurting innocent people off the street. I have no poblem with helping pay for both.

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM

ok the both i can see but not prisioners over PA needers

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM

I would rather the people who are seriously hurting people be put to death. Screw humanity they lose their human rights once they harm someone else in a serious manner

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

ok to the person who said a prisioner what is your logic? You would rather support someone who has seriously harmed someone and could likely get out to hurt someone again or support them for LIFE then a family? when someone on PA has a chance to get off

honeyrder
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I am for using tax money to keep criminals in jail. I would get rid of welfare completely if I could.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)