Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I see one more....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM
  • 34 Replies

"My baby shower scuked I didnt get what I wanted" post I'm gonna scream!!! Geez be greatful ladies!! I'mnot even getting one!! Nor did I get one with my two boys! Yep my family only does one baby shower so when I had boys instead of another girl I had to get everything myself!!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trin0714
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:48 AM

awwww.... some ungratefule bitches

F_Stathouse
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:49 AM

I didn't get what I wanted for either one of my baby showers; but at least my babies got the stuff they needed.  You should be thank-ful for what you get; not be greedy.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Haven't seen one of those in a long time, here's a bump!

Sweet_Britt
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM

LOL! I didnt even get ONE baby shower since my son was born premature, he came 2 months early, and a month before we were about to start getting everything ready!

I dont mind seeing them really, I know they are disappointed, BUT, Im not going to be "awww, Im sorry, poor you". They will mostly get my giggling at them and wondering 'why so ungrateful'

Dark_Rain
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Whats the point in bitching that you didn't get what you wanted? I mean in the end its really your responsibility to provide for your baby so nobody really has to get you anything, kwim? I had a baby shower with my now 14 year old. I got a backpack to use as a diaper bag, some grooming supplies and a few baby blankets. I had to get all the major stuff on my own. Did I complain? NO because it was my job to provide for my son! Some women just need to stop and think well nobody had to get my baby anything so at least I got something!

BlessedToBMommy

At least I'm not alone! I was sitting here reading one knowing how bad I want a shower and wont be getting one, and I'm like "omg brat I'll take yours you ungreatful thing!!" lol

Sweet_Britt

and, I have never quite understood why people are disappointed when they have to buy "all their stuff themselves" I mean, they would have had to do that anyway, KWIM? Why expect people to buy your big ticket items FOR you?? Its your responsibility anyway!

sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 AM

have there been any this morning?!?! *blink*

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM

nobody HAS to buy you anything for your baby. you are the one who decided to get pregnant, it's your responsibility to buy EVERYTHING. ppl just give gifts out of kindness.

i haven't seen any of those posts yet but would irritate me too.

ff-princess
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM

aw, I thought it was going to be "If I see one more 'ask me anything' post"...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)