Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many did you have?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 AM
  • 44 Replies
How many baby showers did you have? Did you have one for each baby? If you only have one child, do you think you would get another shower if you have more?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:54 AM

1. but i am only raising my 7 year old. had we had more children we would have only had another baby shower if the child had been a different sex.

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM
I haven't had any. I didn't have one. My three but I'm pregnant w number 4 and wondering if its ok to have one now with this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM
I meant I did not have one with my three. Dumb phone. Lol

Quoting ZanGabeAllysMom:

I haven't had any. I didn't have one. My three but I'm pregnant w number 4 and wondering if its ok to have one now with this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofblueyes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I am pregnant with #2, and my sister has already said she will be throwing me a baby shower, same sex or not.

How`s my pregnancy doing? soldierkiss.gif military couple image by CommentCrazyGirl

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I had one for my first child, two for my second child and one for my third.

mommyofblueyes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I don't see a problem with it!  :)

Quoting ZanGabeAllysMom:

How`s my pregnancy doing? soldierkiss.gif military couple image by CommentCrazyGirl

tippymorgan08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

One, for our firstborn. Between my huge family and my husband's family, we still ended up with more than enough goodies for our second child.

super_mom_5
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM
my first pregnancy i had two baby showers. One at each of my jobs. Im 3 months preg now. My sil already said i will have a shower.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

1 for my first  .No  my family doesn't do the shower for more kids. 

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:59 AM

i only had one shower for my first. didn't get anything for my son. was kind of sad over that but not really anyone's fault. we lived too far away from family and i didn't have a lot of friends. grandma bought most of his stuff anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)