• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Test Question PLZ HELP

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM
  • 36 Replies

Last Night I went to the store and got a pack of accu-clear pregnancy tests the pack came with 2 tests. When I came home I rushed to the bathroom and took the first one I waited the time limit which I believe it was 3 mins, when I looked at the test there was a faint pink line in the test window, then I showed my fiance and he said that the pink line should be a little more darker, so I waited a little while and took the 2nd one, and when I waited the same time limit, a faint pink line showed up again.. So does this mean Im preggo or not?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kysmom642
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM

It doesnt matter how dark it is so yes i would say you are pregnant. Google it too.

Riosmommy

any line is a line! Congrats!!!

maybe to convince him take a test first thing in the morning it should be darker

EmilySerene

Any positive result, no matter how faint, within the time limit is a positive result!!!  Congrats!

TawnyR
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM
Um any sign of the 2nd line, faint or dark, means you are prego. SO is in denial!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM

do u have a picture?

momma_gig
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM

no matter how faint the positive is, it's still a positive. congrats!

sxybxmami
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM

its positive so congrats!!! Or you can take it first thing in the morning just to convince yourself and him lol.  

Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM

yes your preg.You should of tested in the morn,I bet it would of been darker but yes faint still counts.

jasminesmom09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM

get another test and test agins in a few days to get a darker line... if there is a line your preg. nomatter how faint

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:35 AM

congrats even a faint line is prego

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)