Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm fat and lazy... help me!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM
  • 14 Replies

I'm less then 3 weeks away from my due date and am as big as a house, and lazy as all get out. My feet, legs, back... are ssssoooo sore... And I need to clean my house. I worked till 12 lastnight...a eight hour shift (we did 5 people hours with 3 people most the night... understaffed) and now I'm awake knowing I need to clean but I don't want to because I have to work at 5p till 2am... I'M SORE AND TIRED... motivate me.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.Tetz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM

No one wants to listen to me bitch and whine... thanks ladies haha

Ginais2cute
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM

It's only been 2 minutes. Give it some time.

TaraWilburn
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM

psssh. forget cleaning. grab some popsicles and settle down. ur not gonna get down time like this anytime soon momma!

D.Tetz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Quoting TaraWilburn:

psssh. forget cleaning. grab some popsicles and settle down. ur not gonna get down time like this anytime soon momma!

popcicles are good :) But my house would still be dirty. SO said he'd help clean except he worked all day yesterday and today... I think that's why he said he'd help.

D.Tetz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Quoting Ginais2cute:

It's only been 2 minutes. Give it some time.

Lol I really have no patience huh? Whoops..  thats horrible

meghan451
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM

i agree. relax, enjoy not cleaning. i wish i could have relaxed more while i was pregnant.

Quoting TaraWilburn:

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Then leave it for him!

Quoting D.Tetz:

Quoting TaraWilburn:

popcicles are good :) But my house would still be dirty. SO said he'd help clean except he worked all day yesterday and today... I think that's why he said he'd help.

paralegalmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM

I'd say to hell with the house, just pick up a little here and there and take the help from your SO.  You're both working and you are carrying an extra load.  Kick back and enjoy the "peace".  I'm not pregnant and I AM a stay at home mom... I just looked at my house and realized there are certainly some things I could be doing other than sitting at my computer.  Then I said to hell with it and voila!  I am at my computer!

Summer0216
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:07 AM

I say take a nap, you can always clean tomorrow!

mommy_rios
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:10 AM
I agree relax pick up a little and leave the rest for SO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)