Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out what I made!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM
  • 33 Replies

I made some more monsters for a craft show this weekend. The craft show was a total flop - it was a like a hundred degrees so no one came out, and our canopy blew away.. BLAH! just a crap day! So I wanted to share pics of the monsters here so that I could show them off to show someone, even if the show was a flop, lol!! I didn't want my sleepless nights to be for nothing! Hehe!

Those are all just stuffed monsters, and this is a signature monstorage bag - for like laundry and toys or whatever!

I love sewing these guys. But I'm taking a break from craft shows. I have a business opp an hour away with a store that wants to sell my stuff there. I'm excited about it!!! Need to start working on my displays!

Enjoy!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarchMarie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 AM

BUMP!

D.Tetz
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM

the last one is my fav.

ffirsttimemommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:56 AM

very cute!

Kodeekins
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Thanks D.tetz! I love the storage bag. My son has three and he actually picks his toys up and puts them in there!! lol! I love it. =)

Kodeekins
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:25 PM

BUMP!

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:28 PM

The one kinda reminds me of a chinchilla--really cute, I think its pictures 4and 5.

i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

I did a craft show this weekend as well. It hit 100 on Saturday. It sucked. But I made enough to make it worth my time at least. I left early. Could've made about $200 more if I would've stuck it out. :( I was too hot though. Those are cute, do you do a lot of craft shows?

robsgurl_23
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Those are really cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Oh and do you sell these wholesale? There is a store in a local mall here I could probably get them in if they were affordable. PM me!

roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:32 PM

I need to do craft shows

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)