Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of Tree are you?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:56 AM
  • 16 Replies

I thought this was pretty neat and hope that you do not mind that I posted it here.

I am:
Weeping Willow, The Melancholy
Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

To find out your tree visit: http://www.paradiseawaits.com/Tree.html

by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacey_Grev
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Rowan, The Sensitivity
Full of charm, cheerful, gifted, without egoism, likes to draw Attention, loves life, motion, unrest and even complications, is both dependent and independent, good taste, artistic, passionate, emotional, good company, does not forgive.

I do forgive though! lol Tongue out
LoveMyJJ
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:03 PM
Fig Tree, The Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

I'm not lazy, I promise!
aunt_darla
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:06 PM
Lime Tree, The Doubt
Accepts what life dishes out in a composed way, hates fighting, stress and labor, tends to laziness and idleness, soft and relenting, makes sacrifices for friends, many talents but not tenacious enough to make them blossom, often wailing and complaining, very jealous, loyal.

Hmmm, I guess this is me, most of the time.  But not ALL of the time!  LOL
ladyvamp5489
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:09 PM
Hornbeam, The Good Taste
Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, tends to egoism, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads reasonable, disciplined life, looks for kindness, an emotional partner and acknowledgment, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with his/her feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

Some of this is true but not all!
Liz1977
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:18 PM
Cypress, The Faithfulness
Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy, content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.

Takes what life has to give, content, faithful, quick tempered - those are the only ones that really fit me well - the others; not at all.
lbunjes
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:22 PM
Poplar, The Uncertainty
Looks very decorative, no self-confident behavior, only courageous if necessary, needs goodwill and pleasant surroundings, very choosy, often lonely, great animosity, artistic nature, good organizer, tends to philosophy, reliable in any situation, takes partnership serious.

sweetwhite30
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:24 PM
I am a olive tree. i am sustainable,i  am a giver,i complain, i am fragile ,but i am strong in ways most are not.I am patient and i am kind but i have a temper if taken to that level...I have compassion and i care but i got a hard outter core barrier that most can not enter through.
Ninjabear
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Elm Tree, The Noble-Minuteness
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends to not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all-attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical.

i do forgive some  mistakes, and i dont have that much of a know all attitude nor do i make decisions for others (i prefer to give advice and let them choose themselves) Other than that it is me!

Jess
MomOTwo
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:58 PM
"Fig Tree, The Sensibility Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humor, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence."------------------- I may have my lazy moments, but overall I tend to want to get things done!LOL
lorirose
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:11 PM
Pine Tree, The Particularity
Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life
comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, many disappointments till it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

well just two things i dont agree with.I am almost always friendly and i dont give up easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)