Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Blood & Sookie Stackhouse novels. Spoiler alert!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Which guy are you rooting for?

Options:

Team Eric

Team Bill

Team Alcide

Team Calvin

Team Quinn

Team Sam

Probably forgot one lol

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

I blame this all on dh lmao!!  Last summer I was sleeping and he put on True Blood and I was instantly hooked.  For my anniversary present dh bought me all the books.  When, I first started watching True Blood to play catch up, I hated Eric with a passion and felt bad for Bill.  However, after reading the series, I now would like to sharpen the stake for Bill, what a jerk.  I read there were a lot of people rooting for team Quinn, team Alcide, team Bill, and of course team Eric.  I like Eric a lot now.  I'm hoping she sticks with Eric.  I myself love badasses. 

Oh, I wonder how they are going to make Calvin's character this season on True Blood.   I seen the previews to True Blood season 3 of the werepanthers.  I know when I kept on reading the books.  I was getting grossed out with Calvin and his "family ties".  I kept on saying, please go back to Eric.  I was also hoping Eric would kill Quinn. 

I thought the whole fairy idea is strange, but I guess that makes Sookie unique.  I'm trying not to spoil anything, I haven't read the last book yet, but Charlaine signed on for 3 book deal so there's going to be more books in the series. 

I'm already anticipating season 4 and hoping they follow more from book 4, where Eric gets amnesia and has to live with Sookie because of the witches wanting to drain his blood. 

Now I'm patiently waiting for the next show, to see if Sookie shoots the intruder in her house or accidently shoots Eric.  So which team are you on lol!!  I'm team Eric and want to see more of Pam's life/death.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
roseberrymatrix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Team Eric.

Bill is a douche, you'll love Quinn later.

jenzachsam
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM

I totally agree lol!!

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

Team Eric.

kdasgirl
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

Team Eric.

agreed!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree! In the beginning, it's all hearts and flowers for Bill, but you quickly see just how big of a jerk he really is, and how he truly isn't worth Sookie's time. Book 4, which has a lot to do with Eric, ROCKS! And then later, Quinn... OMG, lol. ;)

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

Team Eric.

_Bamaborn_
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Well I want her with Eric..  I just finished Dead and Gone...and am a little dissappointed by the way she wrote it.. It was worth reading but seems like shes getting wore out or something... a little lackluster..

~kelly

ammbbbeeeerrrrr
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:48 PM

TEAM ERICCCC ALL THE WAYYY.

I loved all the books, and i liked most of sookie's mates she had along the way besides bill. i was never a team calvin personnn, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)