• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really gross. TMI. I'm sorry, I need help. :(

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM
  • 17 Replies
I started randomly bleeding about 4 days ago. I had just finished my period the previous week. I have a ridiculous amount of clots coming out and I'm bleeding worse than I ever have. I have pretty bad cramps, I would give them a 6 on the scale. They aren't making me topple over but they definitely hurt. I really don't want to go to the ER. I hate the ER. What do you all think it is? :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM

wow umm idk and sorry for suggesting this but miscarriage?

Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

i would say call your dr on monday if it doest ease up some. for now use a heat pack on the cramps that always helps me as far as what it is i dont know

gypsy_rose
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

go sounds like a miscarage

rockinmama07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 PM

have you had issues with Fibroids before?  That's how I did when I had fibroids.  A visit to the ER would be a good idea.  Whether it's fibroids, miscarriage or something else, they can do testing (blood work, internal ultrasound) to figure out what's going on and get you to feeling better.

jennifer588
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Quoting bluebunbun:

wow umm idk and sorry for suggesting this but miscarriage?

sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM

a possible misscarrage. i would call your family Dr if you dont have an OB. if this is out of character for your periods then you will need to get checked out. if it was a misscarriage, i am so very sorry

MioriLane
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Miscarriage was the first thing I thought of, too.  Are you on a new type of hormonal birth control?

amanda_n_e
by Amanda on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM

I have the same thing going on right now too. I went into the ER and they said I was fine. Let me know if you figure anything out.

Someone mentione fibroids... what is that?

dalene66
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Everyone hates the ER, but you should go anyway.  Your body is telling you something is wrong....

twocutetwins09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:14 PM
Wow. Okay. I'm going to try to answer you all in one reply. I was waiting to get an IUD because I can't have hormonal BC. They told me to come in when I was on my period. :/ I haven't ever had any fibroids, that I know of. I really hope it isn't a miscarriage... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)