Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 19 month old is driving me crazy today

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

ok so dd has been potty trained for about a month now and all morning/day she keeps saying she has to go potty then when i put her on it she smiles the cutest smile ever shrugs her shoulders and says all done! AHHHHHHHH im going crazy right now i get so mad i'm about to put a diaper on her.....ok i feel better now tell me what your LO's are doing to drive you to the nut house today

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM

my kids are fighting constantly. they sound like they are playing good and then i hear screaming and crying and i get after them to play nice or they can play in their own room and stay away from each other. so they play nice for a little bit till someone takes a toy the other wants. goodness, not like there aren't enough cars to share.

i've asked mac several times to clean up the toys in the living room. they still aren't picked up. and i'm too tired to care today. LOL. wish i could get some sleep at night.

and we have family coming over today. niece is going to come help me clean cuz bending up and down to clean up kills my back right now. i got the kitchen counters clean at least. LOL don't need to bend over for that. sorry i'm just rambling now.

chocokitty88
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:26 PM

My son doesn't take "No" seriously anymore. Like, he doesn't take me seriously anymore. And he gives me a devilish grin as he touches something I'm telling him not to.

bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM

lol how old are they?

chocokitty88
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

My son will be 19 months on the 4th. He's got his dad's devilish grin and mischief, lol.

heavensnt86
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Wow thats great that she is potty trained already..I have a 18 month old and she isnt even close.. In fact she has this new thing where she is playing with her poop! It is sooo disgusting!!  I change her as soon as i notice she has pooped but sometimes she will poop while she is up for her nap and thats when she does it.She puts it all over her crib.Ugghh i don't even know what to do..

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM

My daughter thinks that Be quiet actually means be Louder!!!

My son keeps climbing on the dining room table when Ihave told him not to...then he is whining because his evil sister moves the chair so he cant get down!!!

We all have bad  days... I went through all that frustration when I potty trained my dd. IT does get better.

bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 PM

aww im sorry my dd hasn't done this to me but i bet if i choose to not believe her crying wolf she will lol

Quoting heavensnt86:

Wow thats great that she is potty trained already..I have a 18 month old and she isnt even close.. In fact she has this new thing where she is playing with her poop! It is sooo disgusting!!  I change her as soon as i notice she has pooped but sometimes she will poop while she is up for her nap and thats when she does it.She puts it all over her crib.Ugghh i don't even know what to do..

sati769leigh
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM

ok is she wetting and pooing her undies? i am confused. she is only 19 months so even though she likely about completely GETS IT. she is sitll 19 months. i would make NO big deal about it myself.

bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM

aww both sound sooo funny to me but that's because im not you.....i know today is really the first time she has done this she laughs when i take her down i think she knows im getting annoyed lol i want to just leave her on the potty

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

My daughter thinks that Be quiet actually means be Louder!!!

My son keeps climbing on the dining room table when Ihave told him not to...then he is whining because his evil sister moves the chair so he cant get down!!!

We all have bad  days... I went through all that frustration when I potty trained my dd. IT does get better.

bluebunbun
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:52 PM

no she's not having accidents she is just telling me she has to go (even though she doesn't) she literally just did and laughed as soon as i put her on........my back hist to keep bending down ugh she is driving me crazy i would probably make a really cute video lol

Quoting sati769leigh:

ok is she wetting and pooing her undies? i am confused. she is only 19 months so even though she likely about completely GETS IT. she is sitll 19 months. i would make NO big deal about it myself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)