Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone see "The Fourth Kind"?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM
  • 15 Replies
Were you as disturbed by it as I was?

The file footage is what got me! Holy hell, I hope that footage was faked! That was the scariest thing I have seen in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
De_Chick
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I saw it but I didn't care for it much.

sahmomof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Horror movies generally aren't my thing. The movie itself wasn't great, but the file footage scared the he'll out of me. Maybe it's just me.... lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allurasmamma
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I do not really dig horror flicks. When did this one come out?

1_hawt_mami
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM
I always always make sure my curtains are shut tight!! Haha it scared the bajeebers outta me esp the file footage...didnt the lady look crazy when she was being interviewed? She was all pale reminfed me of the girl on the exorcist
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmomof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:53 PM
She looked like she had been through hell and back. That poor woman.... She's all kinds of messed up.

The file footage didn't really bother me until that guy lifted off of his bed. I just try to keep telling myself they HAD to have faked that... I REALLY hope they did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjoarcik
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I'm pretty sure the file footage was faked...an actress by the name of Charlotte Milchard played the "real" Dr Abigail Tyler...and from what I've read...Nome, Alaska has never even heard of Dr Tyler.

ETA It was pretty scary though!

Ohiomomto2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I hated that movie.  Anything about aliens makes me roll my eyes.  I called it (that there were aliens) about 3 minutes into the movie...

Oh, and there's a reason she looks crazy...cause she is!

FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM

LOL its a MOVIE!!!!!!

the "file footage" is a MOVIE.

p.s. blair witch project was fake too!

sahmomof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:08 PM
lmao. Good! All I kept thinking was there is NO WAY that could be real, but it still scared the hell out of me.

Pretty much any horror movie presented as based on true events scares me. White Noise, The Mothman Prophesies, The Exorcist... Those all scare me to death. lol. I'm such a wuss.

Quoting kjoarcik:

I'm pretty sure the file footage was faked...an actress by the name of Charlotte Milchard played the "real" Dr Abigail Tyler...and from what I've read...Nome, Alaska has never even heard of Dr Tyler.

ETA It was pretty scary though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmomof2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM
LOL I knew it probably was, but I hadn't heard anything about the footage being fake like The Blair Witch. I heard that was fake the day it was released. Didn't know anything about this one til I actually watched it last night.

I got a good scare. That hasn't happened in a LONG time! Even if it does show I'm a bit gullible... lmao

Quoting FooLynRoo:

LOL its a MOVIE!!!!!!

the "file footage" is a MOVIE.

p.s. blair witch project was fake too!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)