Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 day shred! Progress pics included(update in red day1,purple day2,green day3,orange day4,Blue Day5 light blud day6)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM
  • 45 Replies

I thought i would add a before pic and imma add a after pic! PS sorry for the mirror i have to get a new one this one is old YES i did just clean it

I am starting the 30 day shred and i'm going to update it daily and take you thru it everyday day by day of how myself feels better I hope ya'll will hang in there with me and maybe some will do it with me? Ok I will updat daily!

Ok so i did my first day it was CRAZY my body hurts like no other and i am sweating like a stuffed pig! littrally i am about to pas out she is great! i can't wait to get into the shape i was before i had kids!

Today day #2 i woke up my body hurt but was ready for day 2 of this program i had to stick with anitia but it was great i felt my mustles aching but was ready i felt my mustles give away and just go for it! Drink lots of water!

Today day #3 I woke up was full of energy Hubby says he notices a little bit of change my mustles hurt like no other but i went thru it done it with some other girls in our group but i feel more energized and ready for tomorrow this is great i can't wait to see my results a week from now when i start the LVL 2 excersizes I do not have a scale but can tell my by by waves are going away and my tummy feels a little tighter my legs hurt the worst plenty of water!

Today #4 i tryed out the Lvl 2 cause i thought i was ready for it i was NOT lol ima go back to lvl 1 tomrrow for a few more days then lvl 2 but i do feel it my flab is starting to dissappear and i am feeling much more energized ladies imma tell you something if i can do it anybody can! seriously i was just sitting around for 3 years waiting to lose weight eating apples waiting for my weight to disappear it is NOT going to happen that way if you fit THI(S excersize in with half of what you usully eat YOU ARE going to see results in a few days and you will feel better i am also taking one a day vitamins I thought it might help some moms out to see my sucess and they will wanna do it also! i wanna reccamend this to anyone that WANTS to lose weight they have beggener excersizes for the more harder ones it is GREAT i find myself not doing motified versions in some of the 1st LVL you will also see another pic once i am done with the 30 days and see my results like i said i do not have a scale but will be getting one soon :) so tyl till tomrrow and hope some moms try this out!

Today Day #5 wow i can get thru lvl1 without any breaks i should have stayed on lvl 2 lol but you know i thought i wasn't ready for it cause it was so intence but i gess i am going to start lvl2 tomrrow :) today was great my musles burned a little but It is much easier i think ilost about 5 lbs already and i feel much more energized! I wana thank ya'll again the ppl that are reading and some may be joining me in ly struggles :) and i thought this might help some other moms get motivated to do it! GL all you all that have been doing it :)

Today Day #6 sorry i couldn't post yesterday hubby basicly hogged the computer LOL anyway i did day 6 of the 30day shred it was great! i did lvl2 and mustles hurt i didn't think i had! haHAHA

day #7 great workout! love the results i am getting!

this was taken today a week later from the 30day shread! love the results Thanks jillian!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Keep it up! :)

clapping

Suri2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Congrats momma!!! Good luck! Try stretching ur muscles and drinking cold water. The water should help bring down ur body temp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM

i love it..i used to use the dvd and got results fast

i have a uterine prolapse and have been restriced on what i can do til i have a re check and decide on surgery..

u will get results with the dvd..keep it up!

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MAMA! CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

treadmill

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

2_kiddos
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:44 PM
Thanks all for ur support
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM

You can do it!  I am on day 13.  Today is day 3 of level 2.  I have been shedding about 1/2 a pound a day.  Keep it up every day! 

Welcoming our 6th baby, 3rd home birth and 1st unassisted birth on 2-10-10.

2_kiddos
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:14 PM

BUMP!

MsDean
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Bump...good luck momma :)

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:19 PM

jillin's tough, but good. i just started level 2...its a killa! i totally puked on my very 1st day so dont feel bad!

CoastieWifePR
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

awesome!  The 30 day shred is pretty intense, I just started it yesterday and I cant even squat because my legs hurt too much LOL, I guess I'll take Tylenol in a bit like I had to do this morning, otherwise I wouldn't had been able to work out today.  Keep it up!!

2_kiddos
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Yeah i am looking forward in going to the 2nd lvl can't wait!

Quoting iamcafemom83:

jillin's tough, but good. i just started level 2...its a killa! i totally puked on my very 1st day so dont feel bad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)