Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pease help me decide about my breast

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok Ive had two children their is a possibilty of another child within the next 5-6 years i really need a boob job BUT right now i am like 30 lbs over weight ive been trying to lose weight i lost 20 lb and then i just gave up after no progress over a months time...gained it all back my question is should i wait till i lose all the weight b4 getting them ?? also if you have had them done before where was your placement and what type did you use? Thanks oh and any complication??

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM

If you're trying to lose weight, I'd do that first, and then go from there.

Brianav
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Yes. Lost the weight first. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tigerlillyt7
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM

make the boob job your incentive for loosing the weight.Your prize at the end for doing a good job.

pixie_trix
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:35 PM

If you are actively trying to lose weight..

Wait until you reach your goal weight or are happy/comfortable with your body size.. Then look into getting a bood job..  With fluctuations in weight, your breast size, and the tissue texture may change quite a bit. May not change at all. Just depends on your body.. So before you get a boob job hit your weight loss goals first.

Good luck losing weight.. It's not easy, but it's a great feeling when you reach your goal!

UxorQuodMatris
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Loose weight first.

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Loose the weight first.  I got implants in 04.  Got them done in TX.  They went in through my armpit so the scar is in my armpit.  I was out of it for about 3 days and in minor pain for a little while.  If you have specific questions you can pm me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)