Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opinions... come on you crazy mean women..

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM
  • 63 Replies

Ok so story for you: A couple months ago i took out my lip peircing because it was annoying my gums and i was having problems with them. I am having problems of wanting it and missing it. I had my lip peirced since i was 12 and i took it out when i was 17.. so i had it for a while and now i feel weird without having it in

SO this is where you guys come in.. Do i look better when i had the piercing in or after

Before

(dates wrong on the picture that was taken on nov 29th, 2009)

or now

Have you gone to job corps? want to go? Trying to get in? Worked or Working at a job corps or for job corps? Join my group - http://www.cafemom.com/group/110954

Never tell me i can't do something.. The doctors told me i couldn't give birth to a baby over 7lb.. Xavier was 8lb 1oz..i was told that with my back pain after having xavier i couldn't walk and i still get up and move around.. with pain but i do it... I'm 18 i'm a teen mom and i'm a pretty god damn good one... I voice my opinions but don't push them.. i'm Wiccan and I do NOT push my views on anyone and expected others not to push theirs on me or my son.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FooLynRoo
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Just put a few staples in your forehead or get a tat on your neck you'll feel better in no time

D.Tetz

I HATE lip piercings lol I think everyone looks better with out them. JMO though. To me it looks like a metal wart of mole.

Gabeys_Mommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I like you with it, but I like your hair shorter, too. :)

sati769leigh

OH WOW that is a hard choice. honestly you are very pretty period. with or without it. if you feel it is a good way to express yourself theni say put itback

ronandamy1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:10 PM

you look much better without

gulfcoastmom4

IMO you look better without.

UxorQuodMatris

Without it.

azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I don't like facial piercings so I think you look better without..... I am what you might consider old though (30)

bikerchickmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:11 PM

i think you look good with or  without. i use to have my nose and eyebrow pierced before my girls came along.

Mom2theboy1994
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Eh, I'm not a fan of holes in the face, so I'm going to have to go with "without the piercing". But you do what you want to do mama. :) If you like it, rock it! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)