Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All this piercing talk makesme wanna get peirced again, lol. Update, got pierced.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

I want something on my lip. Dunno if I want snake bites or a single piercing just under my bottom lip on one side. Dunno if they would look right on me. Opinions? Here is my pic, IDK if I have the lips for it.

~Annie~

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NatesMommy118
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM
I like you would look hott with a lip piercing (but with the stud instead of the ring)....you could also get the monroe. That was my favorite one that I had. (unfortunantly I don't have any at all now)
SamiJ18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM
I can't see your pic since I'm on my phone but it really doesn't hurt and piercings can always come out so I say go for it!
I had my bottom lip pierced...I had it for almost 2 years...took it out becase I had to when I had my son 2 weeks ago and tried to put it back in the next day...it already had scar tissue built up in the middle... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L33T_G4MER
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Definelty stud, lol. I really don't like how the hoops look.

Quoting NatesMommy118:

I like you would look hott with a lip piercing (but with the stud instead of the ring)....you could also get the monroe. That was my favorite one that I had. (unfortunantly I don't have any at all now)

~Annie~

MDJennyJen
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM
I think a Monroe would be super cute on you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:01 PM
A monroe or snakebites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L33T_G4MER
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM
I wanted a Monroe, but idk if it would look weird since the side I want it on has a mole. I am thinking snake bites.

Quoting ColieO:

A monroe or snakebites.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:53 PM

you would look really good with a lip peircing! btw-im about to get stars tattooed on me too! they are gonna go down my side from the bottom of my boob to probably my hip.  (:

L33T_G4MER
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:34 AM

So I have decided on snake bites. With the advice of my piercer, I did one tonight, and will do the second one at the end of next month. Eating is a bitch when you are trying to get used to a piercing on each side of the mouth.

~Annie~

Mommy2LnJ
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Awesome. It looks great.. I have been fighting the urge for a facial piercing for a long time. I used to have my tongue done, but it closed up when I was in labor. My cousins each have a facial one (lower lip on one and a monroe on the other) and I realllly want it done. I mentioned it to SO and he said tongue first (silly men lol)... I am just worried I will spend the money and it will look trashy on me. ( i have no so nice skin since a severe run with acne in high school).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)