Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just made this..... how much would you pay for it?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

I've been only making them for my friend's baby showers... The pillow is just for decorations(not for infant use) or to prop up the baby when mom bottle/breast feeds..  Everytime I give one to a friend... I get major compliments from all her guests and  if I decided to make them to sell (which alot of people ask me)... how much do you think I can get for it?  Thanks!

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Cute, but not my style

dsebastian23
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM

25.00-30.00 depending how much you pay for the material to make it and your time.

Sahm.I.am
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM

That is super cute! idk about pricing though, haven't been in the market for baby things in years

bupkie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Don't know, but if you can find organic materials, I know there is a niche market for that... and my sil is having a difficult time finding items ....

WhitleyLyles
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM

I would probably pay about 25 dollars for that... I like it. It is real cute,I would definitely buy one if I ever came across it.

AngelxBaby07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:30 PM
That is really cute. I would think cost of supplies and maybe like $15-$20 profit...I'm no good at pricing lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose

KristenFowles

is it just a blanket?

CaliCheerCoach
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM

The Fabric was $6 per yardx 3 yards = $18..PLUS... The Batting was $3... PLUS the Satin Binding was  = $6... for a total of $27+Tax to make it...

So I think i'll continue to make them for fun,.. not for profit... which is fine because it might take the FUN out of it for me ..

Enjoy your weekend ladies... I'm gotta get ready.. We're taking our kiddos to go to the water park!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)