• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mamas of little boys with long hairstyles pic added

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM
  • 10 Replies

I have a 1 yr old little boy and his hair is just starting to grow out and look so cute and i think i am going to let it grow a little.I am trying to get some ideas on cute toddler boy hairstyles.Please post a pic if your ds has one

bsm_iammommy.gifbsm_motherhood.gifoccblink20.gifblinkie26.gifbsm_momtoboys.gifhubbyblinkie.gif

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:54 PM

BUMP!

turbosmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:56 PM

i have some let me find em real quick

happy6
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Our 2 little ones have long hair..Dominic is on the left and Roman is on the right in the 1st pic. We just had 6 inches cut off of their hair. These pics are from vacation, so their hair is a little strewn about, LL

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM

awww they are super cute!

Quoting happy6:

Our 2 little ones have long hair..Dominic is on the left and Roman is on the right in the 1st pic. We just had 6 inches cut off of their hair. These pics are from vacation, so their hair is a little strewn about, LL

bsm_iammommy.gifbsm_motherhood.gifoccblink20.gifblinkie26.gifbsm_momtoboys.gifhubbyblinkie.gif

Joylynn77
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:08 PM

I just haven't cut his hair yet. Everyone assumes he's a girl, but I don't care. I don't need to change him to suit some strangers idea of what a boy should look like! I think little boys with long hair are so endearing and sweet looking, don't you?

happy6
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM

My boys have had short hair before and it just didnt look right, LOL even older relatives in our families say the same thing.. The long hair fits their personalities really. And DH is Army and we are around baldies all the time, LMAO

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I had all three of my sons in serious mullets and I would cut lightening bolts in the sides just above their ears.  LOL That was the late 80's early 90's though.LOL

turbosmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:10 PM

this is what we have chosen for the summer since it keeps him way cooler,and is easier than trying to put it in a ponytail or something.

and this is his hair,in all its natural wild glory lol.

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:20 PM

BUMP!

mayzell
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)