• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why Spend when you can do it yourself??

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

Soo my hubby and I wanted to take pictures of my growing belly in like 3 months when I am 8 months pregnant (^_^)! well looking at the prices for some portrait studios kinda set me back... Thats when I remembered Picnik ! Its a free site to edit photos! So I had to experiment to see if it would be just as good as proffessional work and this was the result....

Before...

And After...

I saved the picture to a cd off my computer and I plan on going to walmart and blowing it up and framing it... simple and alot cheaper... What do you gals think?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
fallen_angel231
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Love it:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetlePea
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I think its beautiful! I do have a suggestion though.. You should turn sideways and have your hubby behind you with his hands under your belly, and yours ontop :)

kiwi05amber
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:46 PM

BUMP!

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:47 PM

I agree its pricey but its worth it alot of times, yours is cute :)

Orrrr. you could be a graphic designer/photographer and do it for free to(thats what i am) lol 

I was looking up wedding invites for ideas.. people charge like 400$ for 75 invites printed. i can do my own and get them printed at my print shop i go through for 150 for $200!

sosodefdef2ur
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I think If I can find someone to take the pictures for me I'll stick to editing them myself lol But 150 for $200 isn't a bad price! I could just find someone who's a photographer and get them to do it for free ;) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)