Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am 31 and i was diag. with a uterine prolapse...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

I am a 31 year old mother of two girls , one almost 2 one almost 4

both almost 10 pounds vaginal births at 39 weeks each no pain meds

had one miscarriage dec 2009

just diagnosed in april with a stage one uterine prolapse...basically my uterus is falling out

i want another baby

hubby is navy and in 5 years we have only seen each other 7 months all total

ask anything..i will answer

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MAMA! CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

treadmill

http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Why do you want another baby?

nebraskamomto2
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Did you have any symptoms of it?  Also, is it possible to have another baby now?  Does it hurt?

KokoJones
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

what do they do when you have a uterine prolapse?

what rate is your dh? will be he able to take shore billet soon?

(btw i feel your pain, my hubs is finally on shore duty and i am LOVING having him home...)

robertmommie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:00 PM

What did the doctors tell you about options you have with this condition?  I'm sorry that you are going through this, and that your husband has to be away even now.

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:11 AM

because we have always wanted 3

Quoting bamababe1975:

Why do you want another baby?

colins_mom
by Heather on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:13 AM
What causes your condition?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM

they really cant do anything right now its stage one so i have to do phy therapy once a week then go get re checed. i have to do a ton of kegles..should have done them when i was prego eventually i could need surg to help hold my uterus up if we plan on  more kiddos. i was prego and miscarried in dec but that was before the prolapse

hes an AO E6 in the navy he dosent know yet til then i am doing it all alone. i should even lift my kids i dont my 4 year old but i do my almost 2 year old...i make sure to do a kegal b4 i life anything

Quoting KokoJones:

what do they do when you have a uterine prolapse?

what rate is your dh? will be he able to take shore billet soon?

(btw i feel your pain, my hubs is finally on shore duty and i am LOVING having him home...)

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:16 AM

right now phy therapy, maybe surg to help hold the uterus up. and eventually i might need to have surgery..a hysterectomy because i have admentosis also. bad bleeding during periods usually

in the past 5 years hubby and i havent seen each other more then 7 months all added up..navy screwed his orders so he has to finish out the ones he has then who knows

i can also u a pessery spelling? to help hold the prolapse up
but then again they said when i get older it will be hard to use one

Quoting robertmommie:

What did the doctors tell you about options you have with this condition?  I'm sorry that you are going through this, and that your husband has to be away even now.

Sweetestgirl79
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:19 AM

there really isnt symptoms..all but i noticed in april that i could feel the uterus more so they had me come in and did an exam and said it is lower then it should be. when its time for my period i almost feel like i am sitting on a ball its hard to explain

yes they said its possible to have another baby. i miscarried in dec and would have been due in july and i asked her had this happend when i was prego would everything been ok and she said yes but then again i might have needed a c-section

but she did say getting prego again is possible

the prolapse started in april, out of the blue and the dr said sex might be more painful

Quoting nebraskamomto2:

Did you have any symptoms of it?  Also, is it possible to have another baby now?  Does it hurt?

Kina2308
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I don't have any questions for you but I wanted to say that I have heard a story much like yours before.  My best friend was diagnosed with a prolapsed uterus at 32.  She has two children (one boy one girl) and wants a third child baddly.  She had to have a complete hysterectomy because it was actually to the point of no return.  I hope that they have found it soon enough to keep it in check.  Do they know what caused it?  My friend has too much elastic material in her joints and ligaments.  That is what caused her body to reject her uterus.  The have had to go in since then and put in something to keep her bladder in place as it was starting to prolapse as well.  Best of luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)