Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Remember Me **SPOILERS**

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM
  • 16 Replies

If you havent seen this movie and dont want to know how it ends please dont read any further!

Now for those of you who have seen it, what did ya think? I cried my eyes out as soon as I saw the date on the chalk board. :( My aunt and I were in New York City at the World Trade Center around 8am on August 11, 2001. If the attack were to have happened a month earlier that could have easily been us. So the movie was pretty upsetting for me. Over all I liked it. It was nice to see Robert Pattinson in a movie where he didnt have white sprakly make up on the whole time (even tho I love Edward) the change was nice. :-P

Photobucket

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:39 PM
This is the 2nd post I've see about this damn movie...& everything I read sounds soooo good! This is a sign-i must see it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
La-Belle-Vie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM

I actually made a post about it a week ago asking people what they thought about it.

I liked it but I think the ending added too much of a heavy weight to the movie.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM

ok so spoil it for me uh does someone die on 9/11 im confused... haha

Muslimama
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I agree about the Rob stuff. It is nice to see him in other roles. I am an Edward fan as well but I liked seeing if Rob could act lol. 

As for the movie. OMG. How sad. 

samthecat001
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM

i just watched this the other day... the part at the end when she goes to her dad and he holds her..and lifts her off the ground..that part touched me soooo deeply.

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Quoting MovalMomsADMIN:

ok so spoil it for me uh does someone die on 9/11 im confused... haha

Yeah. Rob's character (Tyler) is in the WTC.

Photobucket

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

I actually made a post about it a week ago asking people what they thought about it.

I liked it but I think the ending added too much of a heavy weight to the movie.

I agree. I liked it, till the end. I wish I would have been warned.

Photobucket

La-Belle-Vie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:51 PM

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

I guess I should have known since the descriptions stated it was set in the Summer of 2001 but still...

lovinmykiddo07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

I guess I should have known since the descriptions stated it was set in the Summer of 2001 but still...

lol I didnt even read the description. I will admit I only watched it because I like Robert Pattinson. lol

Photobucket

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM

OMG...me too!  I really, really liked the movie.  I watched it the other night.  I'm glad I own it.  I told my hubby and kids I wanted to see it not just because RP was in it but for the storyline...and I had no idea how it was going to end.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

If you havent seen this movie and dont want to know how it ends please dont read any further!

Now for those of you who have seen it, what did ya think? I cried my eyes out as soon as I saw the date on the chalk board. :( My aunt and I were in New York City at the World Trade Center around 8am on August 11, 2001. If the attack were to have happened a month earlier that could have easily been us. So the movie was pretty upsetting for me. Over all I liked it. It was nice to see Robert Pattinson in a movie where he didnt have white sprakly make up on the whole time (even tho I love Edward) the change was nice. :-P

Loving wife to: Leigh since July 4th, 1998.  Loving Mommy to: ~ Kayla Cheyanne since June 3rd, 1999 ~ Madison Nicole since October 29th, 2000 ~ Angelina Michelle since November 14th, 2001 ~ Kiara Grace since November 12th, 2002 ~ Kaden Alexxander since July 24th, 2008 ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)