Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Know You're Dying To Know!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm bored.  What would you like to know about me? 

LOL!

Welcoming our 6th baby, 3rd home birth and 1st unassisted birth on 2-10-10.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda357
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Weren't you the one who ate your placenta?

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Quoting amanda357:

LOL!  I can't believe you remember that! 

Technically, yes.  I encapsulated it with herbs.  :) 

amanda357
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:22 PM

I don't know why I remember that but I do lol.  I remember from your babies picture at the bottom.  It still amazes me that you did that (good not bad).

ElevenEleven
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:27 PM

OH MYLANTA!

You are one STRONG woman to do it unassisted[to me anyhow]

They asked me in the hospital if I wanted a mirror and I was like hell to the no, I'm at this end of the bargain for a reason. lol.

And 6 kids, Wow, what's life like on a regular?

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Quoting ElevenEleven:

OH MYLANTA!

They asked me in the hospital if I wanted a mirror and I was like hell to the no, I'm at this end of the bargain for a reason. lol.

Daily life?  Crazy, loud, and fun!  LOL!  I have my four girls (12 next week, 8, 6, and 4 months) and two boys (3 and 2).  I am amazed daily at how different boys are from girls.  LOL!  No Fear! 

Normally, we get up and make breakfast. We do some schooling throughout the day (we homeschool year round).  The two older girls will make lunch about half the week.  They boys take naps after lunch for an hour or two.  That is our quiet time.  We live just down the road from the library, so the two older girls have been riding their bikes to the library about every other day.  We can't keep them out of the books since they got their library cards.  LOL!

It's been hot lately, so we've been avoiding the park, but we really enjoy going there.  Yesterday the kids went to the gymnastics facility that our friend owns.  They have an open gym twice a week, and the kids love it.  :)

DH and I have been really busy trying to get our businesses off the ground.  We are pinching pennies right now, but are loving the fact that we are together all day.  :) 

kansasmom1978
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Do you want more children?

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Quoting kansasmom1978:

Do you want more children?

I would love to have more.  Our families think we're crazy, but I want a few more.  Ten sounds like a good number.  ;) 

ElevenEleven
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting ElevenEleven:

OH MYLANTA!

Daily life?  Crazy, loud, and fun!  LOL!  I have my four girls (12 next week, 8, 6, and 4 months) and two boys (3 and 2).  I am amazed daily at how different boys are from girls.  LOL!  No Fear! 

Normally, we get up and make breakfast. We do some schooling throughout the day (we homeschool year round).  The two older girls will make lunch about half the week.  They boys take naps after lunch for an hour or two.  That is our quiet time.  We live just down the road from the library, so the two older girls have been riding their bikes to the library about every other day.  We can't keep them out of the books since they got their library cards.  LOL!

It's been hot lately, so we've been avoiding the park, but we really enjoy going there.  Yesterday the kids went to the gymnastics facility that our friend owns.  They have an open gym twice a week, and the kids love it.  :)

DH and I have been really busy trying to get our businesses off the ground.  We are pinching pennies right now, but are loving the fact that we are together all day.  :) 

WOW! Sounds crazy and fun! So 6 kids on top of homeschooling and building businesses. Um, can I come to your house and take notes? I swear I feel like I'm falling apart trying to keep up with my 2 yr old son.

What are your dinner menus like?
How big is your house?
[I'm sure you like to find cheap activities seeing how you're trying to save] What are some things you do?

Did you  ever think you would have this many kids?
How many total did/do you want?

And what kind of businesses are ya'll building, lol.

MegHPand3
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting amanda357:

me too!!!! Will be this time too

boobaliscious
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM

what does "I encapsulated it with herbs." mean?

Quoting kcangel63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)