Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any mamas in...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM
  • 26 Replies

California? :)

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Nope, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay far away from there in Alabama, but if you click on "Moms" and then "Mom Search" you can do a search to find other CMers who are in Cali. :)

MichelleO2
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:19 PM
Yes i'm in Cali :]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM

LOL nope, just finally moved out of that shit hole.

gulfcoastmom4
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM

no.

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM

where in cali do you live?

Quoting MichelleO2:

Yes i'm in Cali :]

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:37 PM

what part of california did you live in? lol the only thing i don't like about it here is its just so expensive. but i get by. gotta love the beaches!

Quoting hautemama83:

hautemama83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM

LOL yeah the beaches are the ONE thing I do miss. But after living in the San Bernardino area my entire life, I think Cali just got pretty played out. And you're right it super expensive. So we relocated to SE Az, which is about the same minus the beaches and WAY cheaper lol.

Quoting pyrateprincess:

what part of california did you live in? lol the only thing i don't like about it here is its just so expensive. but i get by. gotta love the beaches!

Quoting hautemama83:

pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM

i live in norcal in the little town of sebastopol. i'm about 20 minutes away from the beach so we get the breeze, yet its hot..so its perfect weather and the best place to raise my daughter.

Quoting hautemama83:

LOL yeah the beaches are the ONE thing I do miss. But after living in the San Bernardino area my entire life, I think Cali just got pretty played out. And you're right it super expensive. So we relocated to SE Az, which is about the same minus the beaches and WAY cheaper lol.

Quoting pyrateprincess:

Quoting hautemama83:

hautemama83
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Now that sounds nice. Personally I have never been to Norcal even though I grew up in Cali.

Quoting pyrateprincess:

i live in norcal in the little town of sebastopol. i'm about 20 minutes away from the beach so we get the breeze, yet its hot..so its perfect weather and the best place to raise my daughter.

Quoting hautemama83:

Quoting pyrateprincess:

Quoting hautemama83:

youngmommy2be09
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Yuup! Southern Cali!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)